• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ A good element -my fav I think?-

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

my character have his elements varied...although his elements are Light and Darkness...meow...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. same for my character Ingelo, as he is dark because of his vampire side, and light for his human side.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ well in an rp I was having with Crimson Tyger, I created a character called Belzaver that did all sorts of kick *** stuff with his ice moves. Also Dante faces an ice enemy in my fic "Sons Of Sparda" called Sphobe.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Well, there isn't really much to do with ice moves really. I dunno.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ PM me and I tell you about what moves I put

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Okay.
During the story, in one step, when she has a friend, I would like to reveal her secret past to the person, if that is okay.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ sounds awesome to me pal :)

Keaton

Premium

DS6, sounds fine by me :)

Sparda™

I really hadn't finished with Samael. Just warming up the heat....;)

Well, I have to explain the Styles and Actions Samael utilizes, and his two other Devil forms(since he's a hybrid of angel and demon). He's a villain to the fan project, but soon, he turns himself against the evil hand. So far, Keaton here has realized a apart of the character's personality, which I'm glad K did.

P.S.: Ira & Opredon are very different from Agni&Rudra K! But I got some inspiration from It.

Styles

FallenSavior - An angel fallen from grace. The dark angelic powers give to Samael augmented velocity, precise swordsman skills and masterful long-range aiming.

Ira & Opredon

Avenger - Spin your swords at high frequency, to create a tornado around yourself, which lifts nearby enemies and absorbs them inside the whirlwind, to annihilate them.

The Gate Sealer - Impale your swords to the ground, unleashing twin devastating streams of light and dark fire, to send your enemies to their doom.

Screamer - Slash the swords through thin air, as the surrounding atmosphere incandescents and screams for death to your opponents.

Aurora

Impaler - Charge the fury of the spear to the enemy's dark heart.

Crystal Wind - Use your shield to create a wind-like effect with crystals that slash through opponents with fury.

Eternal Burn - Within the speed of light, use your spear to thrust multiple times through multiple enemies, for then smashing them away with your shield.

Armageddon

Ultimatum - Charge your canons to shot multiple energy fires to the enemies, opening holes through their unsacred bodies.

Plasma - Concentrating your energy on the canons, release a continuous beam, annihilating even the surrounding air.

Spectral - Unite the canons in one to unleash a giant exploding beam to everything standing in your way.

Zodiac

Sagitarius - By creating a mystical bow, impale thousands of arrows from the sky to the enemies' heads.

Leo - Hit the ground with your fist, unleashing a mystical lion which tears your enemies apart, surrounding you.

Gemini - Duplicating yourself, now you will have the chance to punish the ones threatening you, with the fury of the twins.

------------

Actions

Ira & Opredon

Kiss of Death
Kiss of Death: Level 2
Lightning Darkness
Flying Fallen

Aurora

Guardian
Guardian: Level 2
Arctica
Eterna

Armageddon

Judgment Day
Judgment Day: Level 2
Purgator
Fatal Dawn

Zodiac

Aries
Aries: Level 2
Aquarius
Scorpio

-------------

Devil forms

Ascending Angel

In this form, Samael is transformed into a totally armored knight, with a white aura around him, glowing around. Even his four remaining demonic wings, have become angelic ones.

This form has its upgrades...

Ira & Opredon

Arch Angels - Two angelic beings appear at Samael's sides, protecting him from every hit he suffers, and strike back with double the power.

Time & Space - You spread open your angelic wings to float in air, and control time in your favor.

Aurora

Violet Sky - You can fly, and you can summon spears to throw at the enemies below. Also, you can use the shield to rain crystals to the enemies' heads.

Armageddon

Magna - Shoot the ground with beams, to beam all the surrounding area, annihilating everything.

Zodiac

Twelve Knights - By summoning the twelve mystical zodiac knights, now you have an army at your control.

------------------

Dark Knight

In this form, you cannot utilize weapons, but the power of Bellerophon. With him you can fly, and utilize four elements at your favor.

Flying Damnation - In this state, you are floating on air with your prideful horse.

Fire Storm of Wrath - Bellerophon summons fire storms to burn your enemies into ashes.

Wind Storm of Agony - Bellerophon creates tornadoes to slash through enemies.

Ice Storm of Vengeance - Bellerophon summons storms or raining crystals from all directions to the enemies.

Thunder Storm of Punishment - Bellerophon punishes all your enemies with electrical storms.

P.S.: Your DT abilities are for a limited period only.

Well...what ya think?!:lol:

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

M.Y G.O.S.H
I think I'm speachless...

Kite

Shadow DMC Player

DUDE I WANT TO JOIN SO BAD CAN I?
Please i've got a whole bunch of characters that's perfect for DMC series

Sparda™

chob101;82442 said:
DUDE I WANT TO JOIN SO BAD CAN I?
Please i've got a whole bunch of characters that's perfect for DMC series

I'm not the project leader, but you are limited to only two main characters!

Keaton

Premium

Fantastic Aseroth :D I am particually impressed with the styles you have implored - a nice change to the styles that currently exist (Trickster etc). :)

CHOB101: You are welcome to join, just PM me a couple of ideas you have and if possible an example of your writing (i have read all the other authors fics and I need an idea of your style :D) and I will add you to the list ^_o

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Dante Aseroth;82416 said:
I really hadn't finished with Samael. Just warming up the heat....;)

Well, I have to explain the Styles and Actions Samael utilizes, and his two other Devil forms(since he's a hybrid of angel and demon). He's a villain to the fan project, but soon, he turns himself against the evil hand. So far, Keaton here has realized a apart of the character's personality, which I'm glad K did.

P.S.: Ira & Opredon are very different from Agni&Rudra K! But I got some inspiration from It.

Styles

FallenSavior - An angel fallen from grace. The dark angelic powers give to Samael augmented velocity, precise swordsman skills and masterful long-range aiming.

Ira & Opredon

Avenger - Spin your swords at high frequency, to create a tornado around yourself, which lifts nearby enemies and absorbs them inside the whirlwind, to annihilate them.

The Gate Sealer - Impale your swords to the ground, unleashing twin devastating streams of light and dark fire, to send your enemies to their doom.

Screamer - Slash the swords through thin air, as the surrounding atmosphere incandescents and screams for death to your opponents.

Aurora

Impaler - Charge the fury of the spear to the enemy's dark heart.

Crystal Wind - Use your shield to create a wind-like effect with crystals that slash through opponents with fury.

Eternal Burn - Within the speed of light, use your spear to thrust multiple times through multiple enemies, for then smashing them away with your shield.

Armageddon

Ultimatum - Charge your canons to shot multiple energy fires to the enemies, opening holes through their unsacred bodies.

Plasma - Concentrating your energy on the canons, release a continuous beam, annihilating even the surrounding air.

Spectral - Unite the canons in one to unleash a giant exploding beam to everything standing in your way.

Zodiac

Sagitarius - By creating a mystical bow, impale thousands of arrows from the sky to the enemies' heads.

Leo - Hit the ground with your fist, unleashing a mystical lion which tears your enemies apart, surrounding you.

Gemini - Duplicating yourself, now you will have the chance to punish the ones threatening you, with the fury of the twins.

------------

Actions

Ira & Opredon

Kiss of Death
Kiss of Death: Level 2
Lightning Darkness
Flying Fallen

Aurora

Guardian
Guardian: Level 2
Arctica
Eterna

Armageddon

Judgment Day
Judgment Day: Level 2
Purgator
Fatal Dawn

Zodiac

Aries
Aries: Level 2
Aquarius
Scorpio

-------------

Devil forms

Ascending Angel

In this form, Samael is transformed into a totally armored knight, with a white aura around him, glowing around. Even his four remaining demonic wings, have become angelic ones.

This form has its upgrades...

Ira & Opredon

Arch Angels - Two angelic beings appear at Samael's sides, protecting him from every hit he suffers, and strike back with double the power.

Time & Space - You spread open your angelic wings to float in air, and control time in your favor.

Aurora

Violet Sky - You can fly, and you can summon spears to throw at the enemies below. Also, you can use the shield to rain crystals to the enemies' heads.

Armageddon

Magna - Shoot the ground with beams, to beam all the surrounding area, annihilating everything.

Zodiac

Twelve Knights - By summoning the twelve mystical zodiac knights, now you have an army at your control.

------------------

Dark Knight

In this form, you cannot utilize weapons, but the power of Bellerophon. With him you can fly, and utilize four elements at your favor.

Flying Damnation - In this state, you are floating on air with your prideful horse.

Fire Storm of Wrath - Bellerophon summons fire storms to burn your enemies into ashes.

Wind Storm of Agony - Bellerophon creates tornadoes to slash through enemies.

Ice Storm of Vengeance - Bellerophon summons storms or raining crystals from all directions to the enemies.

Thunder Storm of Punishment - Bellerophon punishes all your enemies with electrical storms.

P.S.: Your DT abilities are for a limited period only.

Well...what ya think?!:lol:

Stylish character...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

man that character rocks Aseroth :) everyone keep up the good work

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

sounds like a pretty solid character aseroth, hey guys...should we maybe think of ways to link our characters to each other? just an idea me Ryan and DS6 have been throwing around

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

okay here's another character idea :)

name: Harvey "One Arm" Love

Eye colour: Dark Blue

Hair Colour: stylish dark black

clothes: wears all grey, except for his black cape and a dark blue belt with a heart symbol on it.

Abilities: unknown.

additional information: He has no left arm -hence his nickname-

He is a mysterious character, and I hope you peeps can build on him so I can give him a past.

he was a hunter due to the accident -he swore revenge on the demon that cut his arm off- then he teams up with some allies -or he could be part of the demon clan Vie De Marli- and he goes off to kill some demons and hopefully rescue his daughter who has been taken -along the way he leads his rebels into war- and then faces off against the demon to retrieve his daughter. Afterwards the Vie De Marli are taken right to where -all the other characters are that are joining to face Mundus- and Harvey becomes part of the team and is leaded into the final battle.

Top Bottom