• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ .lol. I said characters -I meant boss ideas .lol.- hopefully Ronin will join soon, I have PM'd him about it .lol. :)

Keaton

Premium
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

Great ideas on bosses guys :D I like the ideas, although a leigion of Four Armed enemies may be a tad repetitve...although if we were to use one or two they could be huggge :D

Chaos: OMG! A post I didnt think could get longer , did, Good job!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Hey, did you like my boss idea? he isn't fully developed yet :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well i wasnt going for a huge group, maybe 2 or 3, maybe at most 4..although i like ur idea better...go with 2 and it's kinda a cross between goro and the brothers from dmc3

Keaton

Premium

^^The Dark Fire one? Yeah it sounds like a great combination of elements :D

^Yeah I had the sense of Agni and Rudra, but with yours you can have each character attach a diffrent limb depening on their elemental advantage/disadvantage

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ aw thnx man :)

well his name is Ognirarus, and he is Mundus' left hand man :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

a demon with the power of Fire,wind,goro's arms and strength...Cyclops,Juggernaut,or Cygernaut?:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ AHHH man that sounds awesome, and I like Cygernaut

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

i dont need to say wich i liked..as everyone probably already knows

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer

Crimson Red Knight;82324 said:
i dont need to say wich i liked..as everyone probably already knows

what do you mean...?:huh:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well, everyone already knows im pretty much just like Ryan, he just posted b4 i could say wich i liked..wich just happens to be the same

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ how did I fugure you'd like Cygernaut? .lol. :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

(looks around with a look on his face like...duh!!!) it just had a certain ring to it...sounds good

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

LordOfDarkness;82321 said:
^ aw thnx man :)

well his name is Ognirarus, and he is Mundus' left hand man :)

That's a strange name, Ryan...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ What do you mean? Mundus is not exactly a great name either .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well guys..sadly i regret to say, this is my final post in here for today, i must leave you all and slumber, but i shall wake, and be back with more ideas

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Okay dokay amigo :( see ya laters and such :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yepperoo, lol, i'll be back tomorrow to see the funny lines u and Saffi leave me

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

of course man :) where are the other peeps?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid

Oh, I kinda forgot to mention that Kuro's element is ice.

Top Bottom