• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

well thank you for that...we truely are alike..lol, it would seem that we are both the driving force behind each other lately..lol, im glad i could be of such an impact on u as well

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ I'm glad to help all those who ask for it, especially great friends like you man :)

Keaton

Premium

Crimson Red Knight;82215 said:
well i can answer that Ryan, u made him more confident that it was a good idea, and probably reasurred him that it would turn out to be something that alot of ppl would be into, u are a great part of this..without u this whole thing just wouldnt be the same

^what he said :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ .lol. well thanks Keaton, glad to have a bud like you :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

wow,i guess i kind of know u both then if that's what he did for u Keaton..lol i just took a guess based on what i knew about u from ur posts

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ And from what you know about me .lol. :)

Keaton

Premium

The feeling is mutual :D

Annnnyywaaayyy back on topic. Good work both of you ^___^

I am trying to establish what new minion will be most prominant...basically, a new version of the marionettes, sins and scarecrows...i'm thinking perhaps skeletal enemies with metal fusings?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

well yeah but, that goes without saying..lol, i just have to think like myself for that one, so, what would u guys rate my characters?..lol

Keaton

Premium

Kinda...but what could happen is that when say...ten are killed they reform into a larger skeletal creature which has to be killed before they disapear...?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

that would be awsome, and deffinatly give the air of survival

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ hows about enemies called sin reapers or death reapers?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

ive been thinking this out myself, what if we take the spiders and add a kind of mecha idea to them and say that they can only be defeated in certain fashions or styles?

^btw death reaper sounds awsome

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ sounds good to me man :) and thanks man, I also want to know what Keaton thinks .lol. :)

Keaton

Premium

Sin/Death Reaper is a great name...maybe Sin and Death could be two diffrent types?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

sounds cool to me..lol, kinda like a higher form of the reapers

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ ofcourse, that sounds logical to me.

atm I would like to discuss bosses, so that I may start creating bad guys and such :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

hmmm...boss' arent really my thing..lol, i only came up with the one in ours cuz i was going off ur shadow enemy idea..lol

oh crap..PM me i forgot i have a name for one of our boss' u might like

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ can't wait man .lol.

Keaton

Premium

Well, ideally if we can cover the main elements ie. fire, water, electr, ground, air, light, dark etc and then a couple of novalty ones...

EDIT: BBS guys :D

Top Bottom