• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Gee, that sucks. Oh well, you have a copy dmc3 though. That would definitely satisfy your demon killan needs for the meantime. I remember my sister terrified watching me playing on the leviathan stage back in high school. She said that stage is so gooey disgusting. (especially when I popped those tumor thingies) lol

That stage bugs me too lol any thoughts on how to s rank for sure the first time i tried it i bombed on the time the second time it was orb lol

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
Ehh. . how to rank s on your first run? I don't know lol
Just keep in mind the following stuff to have a rank s overall
1. Time- Run Like hell! Ignore secret missions. Speed run biatch!
2. Orbs- Dem orbs aren't gonna pick up themselves.
3. Stylish points - Do some cruaazy combos to rake up stylish points. Don't forget to taunt enemies. (Taunt gives stylish points)
4. Damage - Oh hell no nigga? What you doin. Dodge those attacks!
5. Items - Consume only 1 item. .Mmmkay.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ehh. . how to rank s on your first run? I don't know lol
Just keep in mind the following stuff to have a rank s overall
1. Time- Run Like hell! Ignore secret missions. Speed run biatch!
2. Orbs- Dem orbs aren't gonna pick up themselves.
3. Stylish points - Do some cruaazy combos to rake up stylish points. Don't forget to taunt enemies. (Taunt gives stylish points)
4. Damage - Oh hell no nigga? What you doin. Dodge those attacks!
5. Items - Consume only 1 item. .Mmmkay.

LMFAO ahahahahah ok so my only issue is the time and orbs and i figured using dt to increase my running would help but secret missions help with orbs soooo unsure

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
Having a bad rank on your first run on a mission is not a problem. You can replay them whenever you want to.
For example
1st run- B
2nd run -S
3rd run - D (B-b-but, I just wanted to finish the secret mission)

The second run will be the one that's goin to be recorded on overall boards. Because that was the "high score" of that certain mission. So replaying a mission won't be a problem on your rank s journey :D

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Having a bad rank on your first run on a mission is not a problem. You can replay them whenever you want to.
For example
1st run- B
2nd run -S
3rd run - D (B-b-but, I just wanted to finish the secret mission)

The second run will be the one that's goin to be recorded on overall boards. Because that was the "high score" of that certain mission. So replaying a mission won't be a problem on your rank s journey :D

Thats the beauty of it anyway i got some tips on how to do it should be able to continue forward now thanks for the help ill update this tread when im able to start dmc 4 once again

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
OKAY soooooooo i have purchased a new copy of DMC4 and will be continuing my S ranking journey asap as well as going through the harder diffuculties of dmc3 as well:) wish me luck atm i am on SON OF SPARDA for DMC4

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ha ha,no prob ah its a challenge but aint as bad as dmc3‘s dmd its just the enemy waves the increased amount of enemies the increase of aggression amd the enemy dt‘s that make it hard the bosses are not overly different in it

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
ha ha,no prob ah its a challenge but aint as bad as dmc3‘s dmd its just the enemy waves the increased amount of enemies the increase of aggression amd the enemy dt‘s that make it hard the bosses are not overly different in it

Well atleast theres that lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
dante actually does better than vergil on very hard and dmd dude as he is more versatile vergil doesnt respond as well in the harder waes but its up to you who ypu wanna use:)

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
the message,i sent you on xbox eas i wanted you to experiment on dmd mission 1 in dmc4 and fight dante without the db in dmd mode dante uses all his attacks from gilgamesh all the kicks nd uppercuts and punches he uses all lucifer moves he uses trickster and he uses royalguard to block you and does rpyal release he does pandora boomerang missile launcher and laser against you he jumps out of your db grabs in the air and shoots you with the shotgun and lots more i just asked you to fight him with ust red queen and blue rose and see what you think

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
dante actually does better than vergil on very hard and dmd dude as he is more versatile vergil doesnt respond as well in the harder waes but its up to you who ypu wanna use:)

I figure its worth the shot the thing is dark slayer style allows me to get in close strike and then dodge away then taunt and use summoned swords and judgement cut then dodge in again and repeat with a bit more flare but idk lol well see

Top Bottom