• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
You will find such a difference when yo go from dmc3 and dmc4 to dmc1 its limiting but such a great game and DMD is very tough and dmc2 is super fun once you beat it on dmd use a super Dante get to red health and ten infinite majin form to wreck with

lol i cant wait to do dmc 1 and 2 i know the storyline for dmc 3 and 4 now its just beating the levels and secret missions and wrecking **** with vergil but dmc1 and 2 while i know the plot i havent played through it so im super excited

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Dmc1 is spectacular the setting and backgrounds are perfect wish they kept that theme for later installmemts

Looking forward to it and looking forward to playing dmc3 again i miss vergil lol and beowulf and summond swords and i wanna try out dte and a bunch of other stuff

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Ah ya vergils okay wish he had more combat potential though

Same here lol im actually excited to start messing around with my button config to try out my floating combo's and jcing for dmc4 once i have that ill be applying t0 dmc3 as well

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Sweet :) wont work the same unfortuneately as enemy step timing is not as forgiving in dmc3 and u can't style switch so you will have to learn the timing and JC attacks for dmc3 seperate for a lot of it with the different devil arms and guns you have to learn which moves and weapons can be best canceled Int each other and which are best for buffering lie rebellion and e + i for the wild stomp stinger cancel etc so practice in both games

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Sweet :) wont work the same unfortuneately as enemy step timing is not as forgiving in dmc3 and u can't style switch so you will have to learn the timing and JC attacks for dmc3 seperate for a lot of it with the different devil arms and guns you have to learn which moves and weapons can be best canceled Int each other and which are best for buffering lie rebellion and e + i for the wild stomp stinger cancel etc so practice in both games

absolutely so hey i posted in that dmc combo thread you were in and i saw something about blitz so i posted a question if you can answer in here just to keep the thread on topic i could use a hand blitz with dante and without royal guard and jc is painful lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Answered it already in that thread sorry

Np so with the boomerang thing is there special way to do it at all? and can i drt him while hes going red without taking damage? and is there another way besides shotgun shots? like would another boomerang do more or a pandora shot with the laser...can you distort that pandora laser shot?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
You can't distort the laser no and u won't take damage while he is turning red only once he becomes red and the shield us back up and the shotgun is the fastest way but its up to you what you wanna use

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
You can't distort the laser no and u won't take damage while he is turning red only once he becomes red and the shield us back up and the shotgun is the fastest way but its up to you what you wanna use

the destruction bar being full wont work on the blitz's at the start of missions 15 and 13 unless i hop around like an idiot and use the gattling gun repeatdly :/

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
That's what I'm saying to do use trickster and u can teleport in close when he fires a lightning charge and get a lot if bullets to hit him that's what you gotta do in hell and hell dude when you fight the normal way

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
That's what I'm saying to do use trickster and u can teleport in close when he fires a lightning charge and get a lot if bullets to hit him that's what you gotta do in hell and hell dude when you fight the normal way

hey that trickster move in dmc3 where you teleport behind the enemy is that in dmc4 i dont use trickster so ive never tried it

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Sky star teleport ten sky star in a different direction and you can teleport again to teleport lock on forward and b from the ground

Top Bottom