• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
thats nero for you dude ha you build up time faster and in higher amounts with dante as he multi kills

Damn im a nero fan at heart but dante..theres so much more abilities and i feel liek bloody palace would be so much easier but the buster combos on some of the enemies really work well bah im at a loss lol

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
nero is for new players dude so i wouldnt worry dante is made for veterans and pro's who jcd and mastered him in dmc3 thats why he is more complex

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Hey so i was working on my max act timing and im having some trouble with it should i be hitting the LT as im hitting or right after or a split second after or right as im hitting? lol trying to do more damage and style better so i figured it was time to start using exceed

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
Hey so i was working on my max act timing and im having some trouble with it should i be hitting the LT as im hitting or right after or a split second after or right as im hitting? lol trying to do more damage and style better so i figured it was time to start using exceed

I want give some advice about this. But I'm not sure how to explain that ex-act/max-act stuff. All I know is I memorized the timing from trial and error. I never bothered using figures like numbers to get the timing.

Sooo. .what I'm trying to say is try looking your attack animations where you should hit Q/LT. Trial and error stuff
(I know,kinda stupid)

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I want give some advice about this. But I'm not sure how to explain that ex-act/max-act stuff. All I know is I memorized the timing from trial and error. I never bothered using figures like numbers to get the timing.

Sooo. .what I'm trying to say is try looking your attack animations where you should hit Q/LT. Trial and error stuff
(I know,kinda stupid)

LOL no problem and yah i kinda figured trial and error was in order jw does it drop your style bar if you try for a max act and then fail and then try again?

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
LOL no problem and yah i kinda figured trial and error was in order jw does it drop your style bar if you try for a max act and then fail and then try again?

Not really. .your style bar will only drop if you stop hitting the enemy/doing the same move over and over again.
Try watching this tutorial vid by chasertech. I learned a lot from watching his videos.

Muh`Sword

*REVVING INTENSIFIES*
atm my dmc4 disc is ruined so i must by another so im back to dmc3 s ranking atm having a bit of trouble with time of all things lol on mission 8 or 9 cant remember im inside the leviathen

Gee, that sucks. Oh well, you have a copy dmc3 though. That would definitely satisfy your demon killan needs for the meantime. I remember my sister terrified watching me playing on the leviathan stage back in high school. She said that stage is so gooey disgusting. (especially when I popped those tumor thingies) lol

Top Bottom