• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DEVIL MAY CRY 4-S RANKING JOURNEY

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
well you have to watch time so the torture room and the room with the long dining table and build your style point think you need 6 or 7k for an s rank with style points and the extra red orbs will get an s rank too just watch your time

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
you need more style points and faster times to s rank with each difficulty so you will need to up your game to s rank son of sparda

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
well you have to watch time so the torture room and the room with the long dining table and build your style point think you need 6 or 7k for an s rank with style points and the extra red orbs will get an s rank too just watch your time

Thanks bud ill keep that in mind is there anyway you can confirm how much points(6k or higher) i need for mission 5 and if you have time the others on devil hunter

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
0929131036-00.jpg
0929131036-00.jpg
Ok folks so human, and devil hunter, and the secret missions are finished im on to son of sparda wish me luck for some reason i cant upload a pic from my comp for proof any suggestions?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
OK!!!!! so this weekend more then likely i start my s ranking journey through son of sparda mode for dmc4 thanks to all those who have helped me along with tips and hints for gameplay ill upload proof that i have succeeded once i have some time

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Sooooooooo...all of a sudden my devil may cry 4 file will not display my style points at all throughout the whole mission on my sos run and when i get to the end it glitches out and says this game is unreadable soooo my journey is on hold untill i can figure out if its the game itself or my xbox:(

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
more than likely the disk

Damn and i was doing well too oh and my taunts still arent working im getting better at them in terms of timing, and i did a quick bloody palace run yesterday(just to berial just to see if im still good) and when i got to him i had a 10 min leeway built up how much time do you have at that stage? but back to the taunts i still have to space them out to make them work but getting better*sigh* guess a trip to microplay is in order for a new copy of the game :(

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
good for you 10 mins is good i usually have between 10 to 15 cant remember its been a while u get extra time for killing berial with no damage taken think its 2 mins i can‘t remember but omce u pass level 30 you can build a lot more time up

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
good for you 10 mins is good i usually have between 10 to 15 cant remember its been a while u get extra time for killing berial with no damage taken think its 2 mins i can‘t remember but omce u pass level 30 you can build a lot more time up

YAY! LOL sorry just happy that i atleast had myself in the right time range now i know i couldve done better in some of the levels but ill try harder next play through

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
So should be gaining 10 mins every 10 waves? like by the time i reach berial i should have 10 and up and then by the frog i should have 20?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
ya pretty much you should have 20-25 mins by the time you reac bael if you do really well

And then 30 by the next and then 40, 50,60 so 10 mins every ten rounds so atleast a min gained every wave seems simple dont get hit by stylish taunt and be original kk know what i hate that maximum bet while it does great damage doesnt build up the style meter:(

Top Bottom