• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

crush

he seemed to be doing ichigo more than vash, hell they even had the same kyrie voiced by stephenie sheh who is also the voice actress for Orihime in bleach

Oh, I get it...that's why she says "Nero!" all the time instead of "Kurosaki-kun!" .

majeh116

while we wait for the countdown, lets take a look at Sage
615483_434843699908994_528630644_o.jpg

78264_434843196575711_1828681698_o.jpg
Thats quite a nice cosplay she pretty much nail's kat in all reagards. Hes hopeing someone can do new dante and new vergil just as well.

majeh116

'4)' I'm getting sick and tired of the 'you're afraid of change' card. I'm not afraid of change, I just don't want DMC to change into something that's worse than before. Where are your arguments, or do you have none? Again, I continue to make up BS? I argue, you do not. You have nothing to base you opinion on. You said you think Eryx looks 'badass in your book'. That's fine, but it's an argument from emotion. Are Eryx well-designed? No, they are not.

I'm not saying everything about the game is terrible - please read more than one sentence and stop taking things out of context. The voice acting is better than that of that line, that's right, but better than that of Nero from DMC4? Don't make me laugh (again). I don't see how you can't notice that the combat looks much slower than that of the old DMC series. All Nero does is cry and whine? Go play DMC4 again. All Dante does is be a smartass; it's like that's his only emotion.
this personally is some of the fastest gameplay ive seen from dmc (though its from the e3 build so its a bit old at this point)
it should give you an idea however of how fast u can go when you have that stuff unlocked. Wasen't meant to change your opinion just thought you would want to see it.

crush

this personally is some of the fastest gameplay ive seen from dmc (though its from the e3 build so its a bit old at this point)
it should give you an idea however of how fast u can go when you have that stuff unlocked. Wasen't meant to change your opinion just thought you would want to see it.

It don't think the term "fast" is appropriate. It is rather very "fluid".
The angel lift and aerial dodge/enemies adds quite a lot of what you should do.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
You guys are lucky you got PS3s and Xbox 360s!:'(

I can't even play the demo cause I have neither. Plus my friends hate DmC.

Keep me in your thoughts as you play on though.

Frazz

General gamer
You guys are lucky you got PS3s and Xbox 360s!:'(

I can't even play the demo cause I have neither. Plus my friends hate DmC.

Keep me in your thoughts as you play on though.
Will do! Btw what are you planning to do for the release of the game? Are you getting a console for christmas?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Will do! Btw what are you planning to do for the release of the game? Are you getting a console for christmas?

Hopefully an Xbox 360. My mom said I could get at least two games and I chose Lollipop Chainsaw (For my seven year old brother:/ ) and the DMC HD collection.^_^

Frazz

General gamer
Hopefully an Xbox 360. My mom said I could get at least two games and I chose Lollipop Chainsaw (For my seven year old brother:/ ) and the DMC HD collection.^_^
Cool stuff! I hope you get DmC soon after launch and if not well you can at least enjoy the demo until you get it :)

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Any particular reason why the Demo banner specifies Playstation 3? Will the demo be available for Xbox 360s worldwide then? I'm UK, and was sort of hoping to get My hands on the demo tonight.

Otherwise, I guess Borderlands 2's 'Mr Torque's Campaign of Carnage' will be getting all My loving tomorrow instead.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Any particular reason why the Demo banner specifies Playstation 3? Will the demo be available for Xbox 360s worldwide then? I'm UK, and was sort of hoping to get My hands on the demo tonight.

I've been wondering exactly the same thing.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
Me and CG want everyone to try to Demon and Angel dodge while in mid-air to see what it does and if it does anything. We were thinking that the angel dodge in the air was the trickster teleport towards an enemy like on DMC 4. Anyone down?
I've seen Gregaman doing it. It's a midair dodge followed by the extra angel dodge, same as the ground evasion.

AngelMode

I've seen Gregaman doing it. It's a midair dodge followed by the extra angel dodge, same as the ground evasion.

^this

Also, if I remember correctly, it grounds Dante rather quickly. So instead of teleporting up like in past DMCs the Angel Dodge in the air teleports down.

As for Demon Dodge... it's probably just the same slow down moment with the quick buff if you dodge an attack precisely.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Guh, the new PlayStation Store has to have its own updates too...?

Word of warning, update it now so you don't have to tomorrow when you snag the demo :p

AngelMode

7 hours until 12am my time. I'll be updating my PSN account like a made dog when that happens.

Only 5 for me.... but I'm like 100% sure I won't be getting it at midnight.

Guh, the new PlayStation Store has to have its own updates too...?

Word of warning, update it now so you don't have to tomorrow when you snag the demo :p

Thanks for the heads up.

/goes to do that

Top Bottom