• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

ninjaa93

i predict if someone even suggest its bad they will be stoned and called a troll or hater emphasis on er.

AngelMode

u guys do know that the psn usually updates at like 4pm or sometimes late afternoons

It's alright for me. I have class all morning tomorrow so I was planning on getting it around 1 pm or so anyway.

And I'll be going back and forth between my 360 and PS3 like a madman.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I have to admit, I'm going to miss been one of the few that played the demo. It was geat having an insite that others didn't and it came with a sence of importance... At least right after I played it and everyone wanted to know more.

It's a trade off, I don't get to have a somewhat unique position anymore but I get to try the demo again.

ReverseSuperman

Someone told me PSN doesn't update until the afternoon, but I am not sure there actually is a time. I have been playing walking dead (downloading each episode), and sometimes it's up well before noon.

Dominus

DmC drinking game.. take a shot every time Dante says **** and take a shot every time you get SSS rank?

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
I think PSN plus and XBL Gold members only have access to them right now. They usually release the demo to non-paying customers a week later.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The demo will be available today for everyone that has Xbox Live Gold or anyone in the U.S. that has a playstation. Tomorrow it will be available for everyone in Europe that has a playstation and next week it will be available to everyone who has Xbox Live. Hope that clears it up for everyone.

Top Bottom