• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

CountDown

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I've been skeptical too. The source on the November 20th demo release came from a specific site that only said "sources at Capcom/NT." The thing that really has me skeptical is my buddy/manager went to the GameStop Manager's conference a few months ago, and during the presentation for DmC, they explicitly said the demo would be out sometime in December...

December is a little too close to release, but...that was word of God there. Although, I'm still hoping for it being November 20th, just to get my fix :p Otherwise I can still play as Dante in PlayStation All-Stars :D

I get to lose my Devil May Cry virginity in 7 days, I'M SO NERVOUS!
Careful there. Devil May Cry doesn't take it easy. It's a really rough lover.

majeh116

I've been skeptical too. The source on the November 20th demo release came from a specific site that only said "sources at Capcom/NT." The thing that really has me skeptical is my buddy/manager went to the GameStop Manager's conference a few months ago, and during the presentation for DmC, they explicitly said the demo would be out sometime in December...

December is a little too close to release, but...that was word of God there. Although, I'm still hoping for it being November 20th, just to get my fix :p Otherwise I can still play as Dante in PlayStation All-Stars :D

Careful there. Devil May Cry doesn't take it easy. It's a really rough lover.
I have read on two sites about the demo being the 20th but that might not help all that much. Mabye someone can ask gregaman or someone else from capcom is that demo article was crap or not?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Every article I've seen linked back to that same source from Zavvi, which itself has no source other than "the game's publisher told us" >.< It seems fishy that the publisher would tell them, and not make a huge announcement to everyone else, or at least a larger outlet like GameSpot or IGN, instead of this site I haven't heard of until they posted about the demo's release :x

berto

I Saw the Devil
Look at the bright side of things. While developers haven't confirmed this themselves they also haven't gone on to deny it ether. If it wasn't the case they should've taken the time to let us know it was a mistake and to net get exited.

It 's not a bad idea to contact CU and get some more solid confirmation, though.

Frazz

General gamer
I'm praying a DmC demo is next week but it is unlikely :( Neither Capcom nor NT have saidat the end of any recent interviews "the demo is out on the 20/21st November". I do live in hope though!! :D Could someone tweet Tameem please it would be greatly appreciated!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
So little time to wait for me. But Im only concerned that on 20th November mine ISP not make any problems as recently I have bad net connection to download anything. And new news only make me hyped to wait for demo.

Top Bottom