• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cloud VRS Dante

Dante VRS Cloud

• Cloud

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Dante

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Tie, even fight.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Sephiroth wins.:P

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Both are great fighters but I'd put my wager on Dante any day as he can master a weapons use almost as soon as looking at it, his half-devil body is virtually immune to death and in all of his adventures he picks up items/ styles that give him the ability to control time. Dante avec bangle of time= Cloud Strife utterly massacred. That's my opinion on the subject anyway.

Kaihedgie

Sparda™;142534 said:
^ You and none else is here to judge, so stick to the topic and enough with the rambling.

You seem to be takin' this on a personal matter, dood.

Either way, choice by popular (and logic) vote is Dante. Nuff said. Cloud is a human artificially bonded with Mako and a really big sword and Dante is a half-demon, badass sword-wielding, gunslinging dood who hangs up the heads of demons on the walls of his shop as trophies.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Oh, come on, Kaihedgie and Sparda! kiss and make up, would you. let's just get back on topic, ayt?

@Phantarch-totally right. i'm behind you on this one.:cool:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'd beat them both. End of discussion.

Anywho, surely as FF is a turn-based RPG, Cloud wouldn't have enough time to beat Dante because he'll be bound by the rules of the game whereas Dane can just jump around all over the place and slice him in half?

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
i think that if it actually ever happened, dante would neraly win because of the advantage he gets from his demon half

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Angel;142590 said:

Anywho, surely as FF is a turn-based RPG, Cloud wouldn't have enough time to beat Dante because he'll be bound by the rules of the game whereas Dane can just jump around all over the place and slice him in half?

whohoo!!! take that Cloud! JC's going to bust yer face.^_^

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Angel;142590 said:

Advent Children Cloud has no rules.:p

Kaihedgie

Black Angel;143007 said:
Advent Children Cloud has no rules.:p

It doesn't mean he's immune to bleeding and dyin' D: Dood, let's just face the facts as they are: Cloud would simply lose to Dante, whether or not if it's his VII or AC version. All angles of this duel have been covered, and things aren't lookin' to bright for the spikyhead.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Kaihedgie;142422 said:
If you're goin' to say who's going to win, at least state areason why, or else your opinion doesn't count

It matters not if he fights a human or a demon. Sorreh, but that statement was just kinda stupid.

Ugh, that was so rude.
No one HAVE to explain their opinions to you, and even if they did you didn't have to shut it down. Stop being a dick. Just because a larger number picked Dante doesnt mean that someone shouldn't pick or defend Cloud, whether it is biased or not.

Kaihedgie

Esura;143049 said:
Ugh, that was so rude.
No one HAVE to explain their opinions to you, and even if they did you didn't have to shut it down. Stop being a dick. Just because a larger number picked Dante doesnt mean that someone shouldn't pick or defend Cloud, whether it is biased or not.

What good is an opinion if it isn't beyond simple-minded preference?

Either way, I'm sorry, so get it over it already. I never even said no one should pick Cloud, so there. XP I can point out all of Cloud's good points as well. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, that I'm well aware of, so off my back with you o:

Personally, I think that if someone should voice their own opinion, they should say why.

Geez, everybody wants to pick a fight with me. GAWD D:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Kaihedgie;143053 said:
What good is an opinion if it isn't beyond simple-minded preference?

Either way, I'm sorry, so get it over it already. I never even said no one should pick Cloud, so there. XP

Geez, everybody wants to pick a fight with me. GAWD D:

Nevertheless it is still an opinion to be respected.

Everyone doesn't pick fights with you, you just say dumb shnit which people catch you on.

ON TOPIC

I'd have to go for Dante simply because hes a half demon.

Kaihedgie

Esura;143056 said:
Nevertheless it is still an opinion to be respected.

Everyone doesn't pick fights with you, you just say dumb shnit which people catch you on.

ON TOPIC

I'd have to go for Dante simply because hes a half demon.

With swearin' like that, I'd reckon ye'd rather have me kicked off the site. And I had already apologized as well.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This isn't even a topic any more, it's just arguments. Kaihedgie, I spoke to you before about how people on here react; but nonetheless you continued. So if you wonder why you might be getting so much stick from others here then you can't say nobody warned you. The exact things that I told you people would react to in bad ways has happened, which has drawn to all the arguing. You cannot say I didn't warn you people. First off, I think pretty much everyone here that has posted already has stated their opinions; whether biased or not it isn't for anyone to say things against it in a rude manner, or any manner at all. Now there have been tons of points made here, so why do you need to continue the bickering? If you have made enough points as to who you have chosen then there is no need to argue against other's points. None of you guys are right, it's just a matter of opinion. Therefore you don't need to be so defensive or offensive. And I warned earlier in this thread, and also said to Black Angel that these threads get out of hand. Plus, there's no need to resort to insults or swearwords; we are all adult here :p So please guys, let's just drop the "This doesn't count, and I am right" type comments. That doesn't mean I am saying that this thread should be closed, or shouldn't be posted in any more by you guys. Because I know how many times things are misinterpreted. I am simply asking for this to stop, but for the points to continue in a mature fashion; as I am sure not everyone has given their opinion. And we are all mature here ;)

I know what I put there was off topic, but this really doesn't need to escalate further :)

Once again I side with Dante. I think in a fight Dante would be a lot faster, and he has all his Devil Arms available. Dante would be able to take a lot of attacks, and I don't think Cloud would be able to finish him off. That is just my opinion on the issue people. I have given another point so there is no need to bash it or disagree or give me five hundred points as to why what I said was incorrect; because I really don't care ;)

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
uh, LoD said it already, so there's no point in typing a few pieces of crap.

anyways...

I LOVE MY GIRL!!!! your red-caped neighbor is totally IN LOVE!!!!

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Thank you LOD.

I like the debates that these threads produce, it' fun. But we need to be more mature about it. He is right, no swear words. They make you look immature and hurt your argument. And no "I'm right your wrong" type comments unless someone is actually posting something that is genuinely wrong, don't shoot down opinions.

But this thread has turned out better than ones we have had in the past, so we are getting better. We just need to try a little harder.^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom