• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Baby Drakan incoming

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ava sounds like a very pretty name.

I_like_it.jpg

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Get a playlist ready - I was trying so hard for my niece to be born to the theme tune for the A Team. That bit where the music suddenly comes in after all the drumming at the beginning? My sister threw something at me - I gathered it was a no.

She's so selfish. And all that damn screaming - completely unnecessary noise. She got even madder when I suggested perhaps the Transformers theme tune instead, from the original animated movie. I thought it would go quite well, to be fair.

Obviously don't run any of this past Amy first - it's far more hilarious if it just happens on cue. But duck. Like, seriously. I learned the hard way with that one.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Been a while since I updated this but where has the time gone...? Well we now only have around 6 weeks left until she is here (assuming shes on time of course). So my gaming time will soon be cut drastically but I shall still be around the forums so most of you probably wont even notice (easy to browse on my phone).
You're gonna go back to lurking so you can finally catch me before I abandon thread aren't you, it's gonna be just like old times, but with more monster girls... also
Name the baby Suu, Suu is best girl.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well the day has finally came and after 3 trips to hospital between 11pm last night and 7am this morning my daughter arrived safe and sound at 8.50am today. She wasnt as big as we had been told by the estimates (6lb 14) and we have named her Ava.

Top Bottom