• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Baby Drakan incoming

Dark Drakan

Admin
Little update as Ava is now 15 months old (time has flown by)

5ef4e736e6.png

Also want to use this opportunity to make an announcement as we have been for scan today and my wife and I are expecting our 2nd child together on 29th November.

5ee08a8129.png

Dark Drakan

Admin
She's so cute! ^^ And congrats! =D Any idea what baby number two is going to be? Or are you guys going to let it be a surprise?

Won't know what baby is going to be until 16 weeks (so 3 weeks to wait yet). Amy was going to try and not find out but she's far too impatient for that.

My gosh she's just you but blonde. And less hairy.

Huge congrats to you and Amy!

Thanks, she's grown so much since you last saw her and yeah her hair is crazy at min. :laugh:

I was blonde as a child too weirdly, my hair got darker the older I got.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
OH MY GOODNESS look at those adorable squishy cheeks! AND that cardigan is way too cute! (A bit of a weird thing to say, I guess, but I've honestly never seen a toddler wear a cardigan before)
And
Congratulations-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-30-1.gif

Is this going to be your family quota fulfilled now or do you guys plan on having a big family?

Dark Drakan

Admin
OH MY GOODNESS look at those adorable squishy cheeks! AND that cardigan is way too cute! (A bit of a weird thing to say, I guess, but I've honestly never seen a toddler wear a cardigan before)
And
Congratulations-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-30-1.gif

Is this going to be your family quota fulfilled now or do you guys plan on having a big family?

Thanks very much & I would say that's the family complete now (3 kids in household is enough). Even if one is nearly 13 so not much of a kid anymore. Plus pregnancy does a real number on my wife and she suffers quite bad during it so she's happy to stop after this one.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
We have an update on this too and looks like we are having another daughter (based on 2 scans so far). Over half way gone now and it's already flying by.
So a shotgun would be an ideal Christmas present this year, I'm guessing?
And this T-shirt:
819uucV%2BwiL._UL1500_.jpg

I'm serious, every dad with a daughter needs this shirt. We've got one like it. :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
So a shotgun would be an ideal Christmas present this year, I'm guessing?
And this T-shirt:

819uucV%2BwiL._UL1500_.jpg
I'm serious, every dad with a daughter needs this shirt. We've got one like it. :)

Sounds about right to me.

Aaaaaaand...names?

We are thinking Poppy currently, could change but its one we have settled with at the moment.

Top Bottom