• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Baby Drakan incoming

Thread starter #3

Dark Drakan

Dark Lord Of The Forums
Staff member
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Massive congrats to ypu both buddy hope the pregnancy isn't too hard on her :D
Thanks very much, she has an 11 year old so shes been through it before. However it was so long ago she can barely remember it she claims so almost like a totally new experience for her.

ef9 o shea

Hi from Ireland , huge fan of DMC since 2001
Gold Supporter
Ha ha nothing quite like it my friend , I am a very red blooded mans man but I can honestly say without embarrassment that I absoloutely bawled my eyes out when I saw my daughter come out and I held her for the first time so enjoy it buddy

Thread starter #8

Dark Drakan

Dark Lord Of The Forums
Staff member
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Congratulations, Drakan! ^^ May both the pregnancy and birth be kind to your wife. Any idea if you're having a boy or a girl, or do you guys want to be surprised?
You dont find that out until 16 weeks at the earliest but we are going to find out so we can prepare early and pick a name & get room & clothes sorted etc.

LordOfDarkness

Friendly Neighbourhood Avenger © †
Staff member
Contributor
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Oh my word, congratulations Andy! I am so pleased for you and your wife. Man this is wonderful news, truly wonderful. I'll go and get the bubbly!

^^

LordOfDarkness

Friendly Neighbourhood Avenger © †
Staff member
Contributor
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments.
Your baby clothes look so adorable man. That little elephant! :) Best thing to do that is select clothes just in white to begin with, so your little baby has stuff to wear. And then you'll both be able to pick out boy/girl colours once he/she arrives.

Keep us updated, if you can do and whatnot. So pleased and excited for you both =D

Angel

proudly intolerant
Staff member
Get shot of the beard before it arrives - unless you love the pain ;)

For Amy it will be new - the age gap makes a big difference when having another kid. With Jake it was like a first time pregnancy for me.

Congrats, get sleep now and unless you want your unmentionables ripped off, keep your mouth shut during delivery :D