• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Can someone explain what the heck is with the 100 or so new trophies lmao i logged on and had 18 notifications all of them trophies and not all of them have a description behind them so i dont know why i got them or how to get more and one of them says im now an administrator?

aoshi

This trophy update is welcome by me. Last time, when rep/like system was introduced, it didn't credit any past members and only new posts from then on were accounted for. IDK how trophies were credited to past trophy points but i'm glad we didn't start anew.:D

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
This trophy update is welcome by me. Last time, when rep/like system was introduced, it didn't credit any past members and only new posts from then on were accounted for. IDK how trophies were credited to past trophy points but i'm glad we didn't start anew.:D

True but read my post i dont even know what half of them are for lmao or why one of them says im an administrator lol

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Can someone explain what the heck is with the 100 or so new trophies lmao i logged on and had 18 notifications all of them trophies and not all of them have a description behind them so i dont know why i got them or how to get more and one of them says im now an administrator?
Same here, except i wasn't awarded the title of administrator. I just logged in and found like 16 notifications. I was so thoroughly confused because I don't know what trophy is for what.
BUT, that doesn't mean I'm ungrateful! Thank you to the person who's rewarding trophies to us!

Last edited:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Same here, except i wasn't awarded the title of administrator. I just logged in and found like 16 notifications. I was so thoroughly confused because I don't know why trophy is for what.
BUT, that doesn't mean I'm ungrateful! Thank you to the person who's rewarding trophies to us!

Im definitely grateful lol i love trophies just like i love achievements but yah throughoghly confused lol

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I regularly do mine with CCleaner but can do it from tools tab of the browsers too.

Ah.
Well, I've just done it (through CCleaner) and nothing is different... :/
Everytime I go to youtube it says the flash player needs updating but everything is definitely up to date... I really think it's this laptop.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ah.
Well, I've just done it (through CCleaner) and nothing is different... :/
Everytime I go to youtube it says the flash player needs updating but everything is definitely up to date... I really think it's this laptop.

When mine did that I uninstalled my browsers & flash and downloaded JUST the latest version.

aoshi

I would like to suggest a new field for our profiles and can be visible under the avatar. The field is Team:
Teams to choose from are DMC or DmC or unspecified. After reading a lot of threads and responses, Its clear that people either like DMC or DmC and a very few who like both. The reason for this field is, If anyone wants to enter a discussion DMC or DmC related with someone, they can read the field and know which they support and hence reply as much logical to debate than flame wars. It could save a lot of grief and not enter in a discussion trying to convince each other which is better when idea is inconceivable. I got this idea(field Team) from forumotion.com. If you guys feel it would be appropriate, You can may be implement it. Ofcourse, You can take all the time you need or even ignore. But i jus wanted you guys to hear me.:smile:

IncarnatedDemon

This is not a question, just want to say that i really like the new design of the site. It's stylish and MOST OF ALL it's very friendly on the eye.
You guys have earned yourself a gif:
HamsterNomNom.gif

Job well done :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't know what's happened to Internet Explorer or Firefox, but on Google Chrome I can see the smilies...:woot:
The worst thing is.... I hate Google Chrome :dead:

I can't believe there is a :poop: emote :laugh:

Dark Drakan

Admin
I don't know what's happened to Internet Explorer or Firefox, but on Google Chrome I can see the smilies...:woot:
The worst thing is.... I hate Google Chrome :dead:

I can't believe there is a :poop: emote :laugh:

I disliked chrome to begin with but I havent used IE for MANY years and my Firefox has issues sometimes (mainly with flash players and some java) that come and go so I have found myself using Chrome more and more.

Top Bottom