• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Keaton

Premium
Transformers: Hell Yes.
Meat: I will also have to say chicken and kangaroo...Kangaroo is an awesome meat.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;272906 said:
I like the fact you answered my questions, just as I answered yours. And yes, that is the correct answer. Do you know of it, or like The Mighty Boosh, Aizat? :)

@Staff - Favourite meat?

My friend here happens to be a crazy fan of them, and she happens to know the song, and no, I don't even know or like them. :lol:

A silly question to the male staffs: Which girl attracts you the most, blonde haired girl or black haired girl?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Angel;272955 said:
Ummm...wut? :p

Chaos Master already answered it. It's a line from a song in The Mighty Boosh.

Chaos Master;272969 said:
My friend here happens to be a crazy fan of them, and she happens to know the song, and no, I don't even know or like them. :lol:

I know them, and I like them :p lol. That is good your friend got it right though :)

Angel and Keaton - Did you eat Skippy?

• @Keaton: Do you like Aniseed?

Keaton

Premium
@LoD: Aniseed, yes I do. ^^ Skippy, yes I did. It was served to me in France and I thought it was some sort of steak, but my lord it was nice! ^^

@Chaos: Blonde or Black hair. I'm blonde, my girlfriend has dark hair. So I'll run with that. But, I never judge a person by hair colour ^^

Dark Drakan

Admin
The crazy demon;272782 said:
Do you guys like Transformers? :D

Cartoon or movie?

LordOfDarkness;272906 said:
@Staff - Favourite meat?

Lamb.

Chaos Master;272969 said:
A silly question to the male staffs: Which girl attracts you the most, blonde haired girl or black haired girl?

Surely i should care about what they look like rather than hair colour. I mean they might be some troll looking thing with 3 arms, why would i care what hair colour they had then?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
LordOfDarkness;272982 said:
Angel and Keaton - Did you eat Skippy?
Yes. Yes I did. Stupid bouncing barbecue...
Dark Drakan;272990 said:
Surely i should care about what they look like rather than hair colour. I mean they might be some troll looking thing with 3 arms, why would i care what hair colour they had then?
Trolls are hawt.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not sure if this was asked, but... What's the coolest thing you've ever done in your life that you can remember? This is directed to all the staff.

Meg

This is for all of you. I don't know if it was asked already, but how did you pick your usernames? :)

*hopes Steve has a really deep reason* :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Storm Silves;273062 said:
I'm not sure if this was asked, but... What's the coolest thing you've ever done in your life that you can remember? This is directed to all the staff.
Hmmm...recorded an album with my band (I miss those days)
meg127;273064 said:
This is for all of you. I don't know if it was asked already, but how did you pick your usernames? :)

*hopes Steve has a really deep reason* :lol:
It's what Steve calls me - if he uses my real name these days, I don't realise he's speaking to me :lol: Either that or it's coz I'm in trouble :lol:

Cast

Demon In Blue
Alright this has been bugging me ever sence I got here.

If I have a milk shake... And you Have a milk shake, And I have a Straw! this is the straw, are you watching? And my straw gos aaaaaalll the way across the room... What happens?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Cast;273068 said:
Alright this has been bugging me ever sence I got here.

If I have a milk shake... And you Have a milk shake, And I have a Straw! this is the straw, are you watching? And my straw gos aaaaaalll the way across the room... What happens?
Your face falls off. Sorry about that.

Keaton

Premium
Coolest thing: Lol, I have no idea. I find my sarcasm and witty remarks make me uber cool with out a real event, no? You don't agree =p

Seriously, I went to New York a few years ago and had an epic snowball fight in Central Park...that was cool ^^
It was when the Orange Flags were up too ^^

How I picked my username: Two reasons. A character in Majoras Mask named Kefey, wears a Keaton mask, which is a mask depicting the image of a Keaton (or Kitsune) in Majoras Mask, and these were cool creatures and the Anju/Kefey sidequest was awesome. Also, I wrote a short story years back using the Kitsune mythology as a basis and the lead character was called Keaton. ^^

Plus, I like having a username thats a name, not just KMan1337-PAWNr! =p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Keaton;273159 said:
Yes, I do like aniseed ^^

Plus, I like having a username that's a name, not just KMan1337-PAWNr! =p

Have you tried Fox's Glacier Darks? They are basically like eating a Black Jack, whilst also suckling on an Aniseed Twist. They're really tasty :) One time I ate 91 Aniseed Twists in just two days. Needless to say, my mouth was very dry, using up so much saliva in a short space of time >_<

I thought that was your user-name, before you changed it? :p > Just joking dude. I love your name. Hope you always keep it that way. Don't want to make this guy angry > :ninja:

^_^

Angel said:
Yes, yes I did. Stupid bouncing barbecue...

So let me get this straight. Keaton went to France, where they had taken to serve Skippy. And how did they get it to yours? Did they send it to you? :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
LordOfDarkness;273169 said:
So let me get this straight. Keaton went to France, where they had taken to serve Skippy. And how did they get it to yours? Did they send it to you? :)
I went to the International Food Market in Birmingam and nommed on Skippy's face :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Angel;273178 said:
I went to the International Food Market in Birmingam and nommed on Skippy's face :D

:lol: Take great pleasure in doing so, huh? :p

Keaton

Premium
^A unit of measurement between one event and another. Such as Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Years, Decades, Centurys etc. ;)

Top Bottom