• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Domingo

I would like to ask you something :
Have Anyone here ever try to analyse DMC ?
I mean a detailed commentary on the DMC reference and Universe ?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I haven't but that's because I truly don't care :lol:

DMC is not my thing but I do find it both interesting and amusing just how defensive people get about their theories. I'm pretty sure it's something only fans would ever do - the makers just rake in the money and laugh.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Will there be any kind of premium supporters arcade/forum/anything else?

Have you seen Repo! The genetic opera? (I swear nobody has...)

Keaton

Premium
Whats your favourite pokemon and why ?
Hm. Scizor or my own Design Crobat, both make for amazing leads in the Competitive Enviroment.

Have Anyone here ever try to analyse DMC ?
Yes. I did a short essay on some of the movies in Devil May Cry 3 for a media Assignment, I also did a Sound Analysis for Resident Evil 4 (Leon V Krauser Knife Fight) in college. Scored A*'s so not bad I guess ^^

wat if a hamster ate ur eye?
The hamster would probbaly turn into Vegeta and proceed to destroy the Earth!

wat would u do if u were forced to live in the open sea?
Put my Ninja skills to use Pirating -- Arr.

Have you seen Repo! The genetic opera?
No. But, if you think it's worth seeing I'll look it up ^^

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
@ Staff: she swore she was 18 beforehand.
what should i do? :(

and @ keaton:
you can't beat my pokemon red dream team. it's not a question, it's a statement of fact. :p

Keaton

Premium
cheezMcNASTY;270023 said:
@ Staff: she swore she was 18 beforehand.
what should i do? :(

20030513.gif

Be more careful?

and @ keaton:
you can't beat my pokemon red dream team. it's not a question, it's a statement of fact. :p

Heh, that sounds like a challenge! ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Scizor is awesome, but not as cool looking at Scyther. :p I just with Scyther didn't have such a weird voice.

Yep, that's my fave... Scyther. XD I just answered a question meant for staff. Whoopsies.

Anyway, question me have... Any of you guys ever watch the Gundam shows? And if so, what did you think of them?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Keaton;270022 said:
Have you seen Repo! The genetic opera?
No. But, if you think it's worth seeing I'll look it up ^^

Highly recommend it!

Did you enjoy it (Assuming you've now watched it :p)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vergil'sB*tch;270405 said:
If your house was on fire what would you risk your life for to save?
(Question to all)

Providing my family are already safe, I'd grab reasonably important stuff first, IE: Sentimental stuff, mobiles for communication, a small amount of food, then after that, given time I'd grab a couple of personally valuable items like my laptop, guitar, maybe a couple of games if I have time. :lol:

Not like it'd be all that threatening if the fire wasn't in my room, my bedroom window isn't that high up.

Nicodemus Zamoran;270494 said:
I have one for all of you.

How do you feel after you ban a member?

Depends, if it's a perfect asshat who's genuinely deserving, it can be quite satisfying. :lol:

Meg

There have been some...interesting moments on here. What would you say are the best and worst things that have happened on this site?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
What happened to the sig request thread? I was going to ask for a sig request, and poof, the thread was gone.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DreadnoughtDT;271036 said:
What happened to the sig request thread? I was going to ask for a sig request, and poof, the thread was gone.

I was thinking the same thing. In fact, all of the artwork threads that were stuck are gone :(

@Vergil'sBitch: If all of my family were out of the house, I would go to save my gifts from my Girlfriend.

If they were still inside, I would go to save them instead. And maybe make a sandwich as well :huh:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Vergil'sB*tch;270405 said:
If your house was on fire what would you risk your life for to save?
(Question to all)
My books. Screw everything else.
Nicodemus Zamoran;270494 said:
I have one for all of you.

How do you feel after you ban a member?
Personally? I don't enjoy it if it's a member who I have otherwise had no issues with. Banning for me is never normally a personal issue and there has only ever been one person who has truly upset me prior to their banning - and I mean reduced me to tears, upset. That person was utterly horrible; they were insulting, insensitive and got very personal despite not knowing me at all or my family. Steve ended up dealing with that person for me - I left the forum where it happened for a little while after that.

Ultimately, I feel nothing if it's just a spambot but I do feel sad that someone has had to be removed when it's a member.
meg127;270506 said:
There have been some...interesting moments on here. What would you say are the best and worst things that have happened on this site?
I haven't been around long enough, I guess - but one of the worst things which ended up being a good thing was when there was a rather spectacular banning event involving a certain person and they kept making account after account to spam my inbox with hate mail...eventually it was sorted out and the person in question is actually someone I consider a friend now :lol:
DreadnoughtDT;271036 said:
It's not gone - it's just been unstickied for a while. The reason for this is that we have an unholy amount of stickied threads and anything that wasn't board-wide essential such as rules, forum guides etc has been unstuck in that area just for the time being. Panic not, nothing is lost!

Top Bottom