• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Dark Drakan

Admin
Didn't think about that. I am using Internet Explorer 11

Let me know if it works ok in another browser. If you get to forums via a favourite or bookmark try googling Devilmaycry.org instead and following link to forums from there and see if that works ok. If it does and you did follow a link via a bookmark or favourite then update this in the browser with new one.

KRSkull

Let me know if it works ok in another browser. If you get to forums via a favourite or bookmark try googling Devilmaycry.org instead and following link to forums from there and see if that works ok. If it does and you did follow a link via a bookmark or favourite then update this in the browser with new one.
Well it works fine in Safari. I reseted the Internet Explorer sittings and now its working fine now. Sorry for the trouble.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well it works fine in Safari. I reseted the Internet Explorer sittings and now its working fine now. Sorry for the trouble.

No problem, always best to bring these things to our attention just in case.

MS is also reportedly abandoning IE and moving straight to Chrome.

Dont blame them, Ive always hated IE and havent used it for many years. Though as far as im aware they are working on their own new browser (Project Spartan).

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Don't blame them, I've always hated IE and havent used it for many years. Though as far as im aware they are working on their own new browser (Project Spartan).
Well, that's good news. To be honest though, I haven't used it in years, either. That was just my way of explaining any glitches that MS might've left unfixed.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Is getting around the swear filter considered a sin even when it's used in a non-offensive way? Like, to make a post funnier or joking around?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@VampireWicked: Not exactly sure what this is all about, but I have a possible reason as to why this might have happened. The content you put up may have been inappropriate (those images might've shown off too much nudity) That's the only reason I could possibly think of. Apart from that I'm not entirely sure. Should nobody respond here soon enough I'll ask the other staff.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@VampireWicked: That won't be necessary, thank you. I was just giving you a possible reason. Considering that issues with nudity etc led to images being removed before. Though if you're absolutely certain that nothing is wrong with what you posted, then sure this will be looked into.

I haven't edited any content within that thread. So I can only give general assumptions.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Why was my post edited in Sexiest male/female character

The gif i posted was official artwork representing no more & no less of the list of characters i posted.
Meaning that's exactly how the actual games characters looked.
Nowt I'm aware of - pretty sure someone who knows what is going on will jump in soon enough :)
Well again me :). How's life for staff here, what games you play and well what ones are you waiting for ?? :)
Life is good thank you! Currently I am wading through my collection of Daedalic games...waiting for the next installment of Grim Legends but I think that will be a long time coming seeing as the last one was only released a couple of months ago.

Meg

@Angel @LordOfDarkness I'm currently talking with VW about it. Only one of the images in the gif were questionable. I was playing it safe by deleting it anyway. Not sure if I made the right call. If another staff member would like to look into it, I'd appreciate it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well again me :). How's life for staff here, what games you play and well what ones are you waiting for ?? :)
Life is as is. This is something I check when I have a free second or two. I'm playing Totori and I'm waiting for my PS4 to get back to me.

@Angel @LordOfDarkness I'm currently talking with VW about it. Only one of the images in the gif were questionable. I was playing it safe by deleting it anyway. Not sure if I made the right call. If another staff member would like to look into it, I'd appreciate it.
I trust your judgement. Take the actions you think are necessary or appropriate.

Top Bottom