• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Uh oh. My mom and sister love avocados. :eek:

Personally, I think asparaguses are rather shifty characters as well. :cautious:
Hey, Meg! Wish I can greet you welcome back personally through a comment, but I'm not allowed to as I don't see a textbox in your profile...

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Hey I was wondering, why not add a little shout out box on the home page next to the displayed threads or u could add the chatango feature.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hey I was wondering, why not add a little shout out box on the home page next to the displayed threads or u could add the chatango feature.

We tested a shoutout box and an actual chat room in the past on old software and it can be abused and its hard to moderate content 24 hours a day, plus they arent the most resource friendly and can cause slow loading of website in some cases.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
We tested a shoutout box and an actual chat room in the past on old software and it can be abused and its hard to moderate content 24 hours a day, plus they arent the most resource friendly and can cause slow loading of website in some cases.
Oh alright. That's cool :D I love this forum! >.<

berto

I Saw the Devil
thats a shame. there are people who i'd rather have not only no visual contact with but also don't want them seeing me, specially because i know they are talking behind my back now.

Dark Drakan

Admin
thats a shame. there are people who i'd rather have not only no visual contact with but also don't want them seeing me, specially because i know they are talking behind my back now.

Be the bigger person and walk away from it, either party not being able to see each others communication wont prevent people from speaking behind others backs regardless. Just shows that the other parties lack maturity if they continue the childish behavior.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Indeed - also if they are doing any of it in public, we can see it and sort it out. People like that feed off reactions and if they cannot get one from you it will soon become very boring.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Be the bigger person and walk away from it, either party not being able to see each others communication wont prevent people from speaking behind others backs regardless. Just shows that the other parties lack maturity if they continue the childish behavior.
Well, I'm not without my own pettiness, while I might not be the most constructive member I still get lucky every now and then and bring something good to the grounds. Those are the times I don't want particular people benefiting from my endeavours.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well, I'm not without my own pettiness, while I might not be the most constructive member I still get lucky every now and then and bring something good to the grounds. Those are the times I don't want particular people benefiting from my endeavours.
Berto, we all have the capacity to be knee-jerking idiots from time to time and you are a someone who brings a high standard with you when you post - regardless of recent thread issues, you are not a member who any of us would consider less than constructive and when you do post it is obvious that you've put thought into it. See it like this: if you post something that you consider to be beneficial to the community and someone sees it who you don't get along with, regard it as being something that you managed to bring to the fore for the community to engage with and enjoy - perhaps even learn from - and you did it first, not the other person. Even if you don't get along with someone, don't let that stop you from bringing stuff that the rest of the forum can greatly enjoy and benefit from; if anything it shows that you are willing to carry on posting properly even when the other person's posts have degenerated into little more than slanging matches.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Berto, we all have the capacity to be knee-jerking idiots from time to time
Yeah, if there is anything I've learned about myself from the last few years of DMC/DmC interactions it's that.

Anyway, don't worry, I wasn't planning on stopping posting, helping or bringing in material, I was just hoping to sponge any form of interactions from specific parties, even of they are one sided.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Aye, I can see where you're coming from but if someone is goading you or trying to get something from you then at least it will be one-sided and really obvious to everyone that this person is being an idiot. And then that makes them so much easier to deal with :)

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
What is the staffs favorite DMC
Who started this site
If you had to pick one meal to eat consistently, BLD, for the rest of your life, what would it be.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
What is the staffs favorite DMC
Who started this site
If you had to pick one meal to eat consistently, BLD, for the rest of your life, what would it be.
1. I don't actually care about DMC at all
2. Steve created the site, along with the others you can see listed at the bottom of the page
3. Ah...I am so torn between crispy shredded beef with seaweed and rice with wonton and fried chicken. So I guess I'll have a heady mixture of both :laugh:

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
I dont play any of them either, im just here to make up the numbers. :wink:
Sharon (Angel) answered that already above me, Steve created the forums.
Pizza probably.

lol your sarcasm is refreshing, both of you. that crispy shredded beef sounds bomb diggity. do you have a recipe

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well I have the phone number of a great chinese place that delivers but chances are you are quite possibly just outside of their catchment area ;)

Top Bottom