• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another review: 7,5/10, from insight-factor...

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Just to remind you guys that DMC 's highest rating is freaking 9.6 and so as DMC 3.
I think this game have that potential to have that kind of score.

ZeroLove

In the end, it doesn't really matter (lol, Linkin Park) what scores the game gets, wether they are bad or good. What matters is your own experience of the game. There are games and movies which have bad reviews and bad scores that I enjoy and keep close to my heart, because I like them, not because of someone else's opinion.

So hopefully no one here will take any of these scores too seriously.

Dominus

7.5 is bad can't you see
metacritique-perceived-scale.png

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Out of the demo and what I've seen I agree with this score. 8.5 (maybe 9 if good enough reasons are given) and over I would deem too high, and below 7 I would say is too low.

That being said I can't wait for Zero Punctuation to review this :D

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
wow, was that really neccessary?

Why is everyone jumping on me because I said I don't like his attitude?

That suddenly means I am a 2 year old?

wow....

You don't like his attitude? Say it, move on with your life. He keeps doing it? Report him, move on with your life.

And nightrunner_ks...

chill_pill.preview.jpg

Seriously. I think you're a righteous dude, but chill the eff right the hell out; I know you're better than the behavior you've shown.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
You don't like his attitude? Say it, move on with your life. He keeps doing it? Report him, move on with your life.

sorry but your a little late here.

I did just that earlier.

Why bring this back up?

And right after we had gotten back ontopic...

Furious D

Calm Stylish Fury
I think Nightrunner is confused about your sig because of what's known as Poe's Law, which states "A parody of an extreme position is indistinguishable from the extreme position itself." Some of the haters are so lacking in humor that they honestly call DmC's Dante "Re-poo" Dante. I have even seen the still golden "DmC: Dump move Crapcom." So it's possible that he can't tell the difference between your joke on the haters, and the more immature haters themselves.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
i leave for like a week and everything goes to hell because the peace negotiator was busy with adult stuff in the real world? yikes. i thought the forums needed me but not that bad. /endconcededassholeness

why are you two fighting anyways? i dont mean twoxacross either cause as a fellow writer i know he thinks logically and without discrimination.

@nightrunner
unfortunately, maturity is limited on the interwebs.
@toocool
calm yourself young padawan. i call you that because i feel 80 years old, or just because you can at times come across as immature, even if your sig is no longer meant as an insult to DmC. honestly tameem held his cool when everyone and their mother were pulling that repoo emo dante shiz and he has a good amount of balls to him for being so calm with such a negative reaction. In reality DmC haters have treated the whole situation quite extremely and unreasonably so.

after all it was capcoms decision not his. he stood his ground and went boldly into the divide with his vision of dmc's direction. put yourself in his seat, if capcom put this task in your hands and the honor of giving an iconic game a new image, would you faulter because of some ****ed off fans? no matter what you do people WILL be ****ed. so you have to handle it maturely and not show weakness. he did that.

now please be peaceful and return to being excited over the amount of good reviews

forgive any grammar issues please cause im on my mobile device :/

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
i leave for like a week and everything goes to hell because the peace negotiator was busy with adult stuff in the real world? yikes. i thought the forums needed me but not that bad. /endconcededassholeness

why are you two fighting anyways? i dont mean twoxacross either cause as a fellow writer i know he thinks logically and without discrimination.

@nightrunner
unfortunately, maturity is limited on the interwebs.
@toocool
calm yourself young padawan. i call you that because i feel 80 years old, or just because you can at times come across as immature, even if your sig is no longer meant as an insult to DmC. honestly tameem held his cool when everyone and their mother were pulling that repoo emo dante shiz and he has a good amount of balls to him for being so calm with such a negative reaction. In reality DmC haters have treated the whole situation quite extremely and unreasonably so.

after all it was capcoms decision not his. he stood his ground and went boldly into the divide with his vision of dmc's direction. put yourself in his seat, if capcom put this task in your hands and the honor of giving an iconic game a new image, would you faulter because of some ****ed off fans? no matter what you do people WILL be ****ed. so you have to handle it maturely and not show weakness. he did that.

forgive any grammar issues please cause im on my mobile device :/

Please don't bring this back up.

We are trying to get back on topic but you guys keep replying on it.

Judging by your comment regarding nightrunner you guys must be real close for you to call me immature despite his behavior here.

I get that you might feel that you have stick up for him but lets just let this situation go.

It has been reported to the staff now, once they get on they will deal with it and we will see who really is being immature here.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
woah woah hey. i may come across as defending that guy but im not. im only defending the words he spoke in a few of his posts. and it is true by the way, maturity IS limited on the internet and some of your posts as well as possibly his (i didnt read them all) came across as a little immature. its okay, we all act immature sometime doesnt mean we ARE.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
woah woah hey. i may come across as defending that guy but im not. im only defending the words he spoke in a few of his posts. and it is true by the way, maturity IS limited on the internet and some of your posts as well as possibly his (i didnt read them all) came across as a little immature. its okay, we all act immature sometime doesnt mean we ARE.

Once again, let me say that the situation was put behind once I reported it.

We where getting back ontopic and everything.

And I would advise that you fully read both sides of the posts before simply calling me out.

That is what made you come across as "defending" him since your only words towards him where that "maturity is limited on the interwebs" and yet you called me immature and had a lot more to say.

The guy was throwing out personal insults, something I never resorted to and something that is looked down upon according to the sites rules.

So please lets just drop this and get back on topic.

The staff haven't been on all night but I'm sure they will be on in the morning, they will deal with this situation.

For now lets get back ontopic shall we?

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
So the action's good, except the loss of a hard-lock on, the character design and development's a little cliched and left to tastes. Hmmm, alright then...

DarkSlayer54

I'll obviously have to put some time into it before saying if it's my favorite DMC or not... but since I have 21 hours on the demo alone, I'd say it stands a pretty damn good chance at being the best DMC.
I just managed to S every mission on DMC1 today (with super Dante of course).... so I really don't have any more goals for it. I've done everything a casual person could do... The main factor I'll be looking for with DmC is if it's forgiving enough to let me beat it on DMD. I got to the point in the demo where I beat Succubus on SoS without using a single gold orb, so I have high hopes... but I would really hate it if she became super cheap on DMD.

Top Bottom