• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another review: 7,5/10, from insight-factor...

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
in my heart i have doubts because of dmc4
But we've already seen two alternate costumes you can unlock. (white hair Dante and Crow Dante)
Just because the Crow outfit is a PC pre-order bonus doesn't mean it won't be unlockable in the game on consoles. And its also confirmed that you get white haired Dante after you beat the game once, so they've already shown that there is unlockable costumes.

Breaking8ad

i am the danger, i am the one who knocks!!
But we've already seen two alternate costumes you can unlock. (white hair Dante and Crow Dante)
Just because the Crow outfit is a PC pre-order bonus doesn't mean it won't be unlockable in the game on consoles. And its also confirmed that you get white haired Dante after you beat the game once, so they've already shown that there is unlockable costumes.
true. maybe on the inside i want confirmation of more unlocks and what they are...

ChaserTech

Preoder this, preorder that.
DLC this, DLC that.

Man, what happened to the simple times where you bought a game and that was it? :(

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I'll be super disappointed if DmC doesn't hold up to previous DMC's content-wise. I'm expecting a good number of alternate costumes to be unlockable...
As am I, with how DMC4 was totally lackluster in this department I hope DmC will make up for it.
Also I have a feeling this game will have much more concept art than previous titles since you can unlock concept art through actually playing the game.

ninjaa93

Is it really a crow outfit do they have the rights for that

ninjaa93

I just ope the game ends with DevilMayCry since it makes more sense then ever for him to protect the city and are we not getting bloody palace? deciding factors for me.

DarkSlayer54

I just ope the game ends with DevilMayCry since it makes more sense then ever for him to protect the city and are we not getting bloody palace? deciding factors for me.
I think bloody palace will be included. The levels for the secret missions shown in the demo fit perfectly for bloody palace. It would be a huge mistake for Capcom if they didn't have it.

Alex Jones said Bloody Palace was in the game just under a different name.
I won't what the name will be... Palace of Ownage?

Top Bottom