• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Another review: 7,5/10, from insight-factor...

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
So you're basically saying he should just sit quite like a ******* pussy when all of the internet makes fun of him because he does his job which pays the bills and keeps him living?

Stop trying to act mature kid, youre just making a fool of yourself now. You have no say in what's mature, you have "re-poo" Dante in your sig.

I'm not saying he should be a "pussy" just that he should be mature in this situation.

So that and my sig is whats causing you to be so hostile towards me?

And I'm making a fool of myself?

How do you suppose such a attitude is making you look right now?

TyIquan_DmC

If I don't like something...it's usually because I have a problem with it. :blink:

In fact you spelled out your problem. I said we could drop it, though. I had just forgot to tack it on at the very end.

I think he's dealing quite well, you don't think so. Done.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I'm not saying he should be a "pussy" just that he should be mature in this situation.

So that and my sig is whats causing you to be so hostile towards me?

And I'm making a fool of myself?

How do you suppose such a attitude is making you look right now?

So it's perfectly okay for legions of angry fan boys to curse Tameem's name and his company, but then it's immature when he says something back?

Now you're just being an absolute retard.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
So it's perfectly okay for legions of angry fan boys to curse Tameem's name and his company, but then it's immature when he says something back?

Now you're just being an absolute retard.

So now its come to personal insults?

I'm done with this

REPORTED

ZeroLove

It's not Tameem's fault though. Whatever he writes on his Twitter is his business.
However, in a forum like this, we as members have agreed to co-exist on this forum. So people, stick with the agreement.

Devil Player

I can't wait to see more reviews.

However, 7,5 or 8 will probably be the regular score for the game. I really liked that review and really hope we'll see more of that kind.

I wanna see a review that acknowledges the cons, the pros, the good and bad stuff and the game's merits. That would be the perfect review to date. :)

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
It's good that at least this game isn't having a 6 or 7.
But last time i checked DMC3 never got a 7.5 :/

TyIquan_DmC

Adventure Time is awesome.

I don't think 7.5 is a good score for this game. It's a decent score, but nothing to brag about or even compare to the old games. It isn't that bad. DMC2 got those kind of scores.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
well as far as the review goes, I think given what I have seen so far that 7.5 is a fair score here.

Not "great" but still "good".

ChaserTech

Yeah 7.5 is good. I don't see DmC getting a 10/10 that's for sure.

Around 7-8.5 (maybe a 9 too) are good scores for this game in my book.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
A hack n' slash game getting a 10/10 is unheard of anyway.
DMC 4 only got one 7.5 and all others are 8. I haven't seen anybody who have rated this game 8 yet. Or maybe i'm not just really checking out all other reviews.

Dante94513

Adventure Time is awesome.

I don't think 7.5 is a good score for this game. It's a decent score, but nothing to brag about or even compare to the old games. It isn't that bad. DMC2 got those kind of scores.

I do remember DMC4 getting a lot of 6 out of 10's

Paexie

7.5 is pretty much where NT stands in their other games too. Though, I personally give Enslaved an 8 out of 10 because it's worth checking out. Not great, but worth the experience I had with it.

Heavenly Sword can't get out of that ditch for me though, it's too repetitive and my lord the QTEs. I played for the story basically.

I still have to see where DmC goes for me, but if I can have fun and play the demo over 100 times then I feel a very solid 8.5 out of 10. Again this is just personal opinion.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I'm gonna guess this game will get alot of 8.5 - 9.0's.
Reasons for this is because:
Beautiful artstyle, graphics, level design
Solid combat with depth
Pretty interesting story with character development (from what we've heard)
Ton of replayability
So I feel this is definitely a solid title just as a video game itself.

Top Bottom