• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Aloha! New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkknight

Hey ladies and gents! I was always a DMC fan and this past week I went crazy again. Just bought the 5th anniversary DMC for PS2 and PS3 DMC4 Collectors Edition on ebay. Also just purchased the ADV DMC Level 2 with the Art Box and Funimation DMC level 3 (Did ADV make level 3?) already have level 1. Also bought the Dreamwave full run comics with variant cover #1-3. Even tho I got 2 MOC Toycom Dante figure I also won a loose one on ebay, plus a box of 12 Takara KT figures set 1 also on ebay (I also have both sets box of 12 I got when they was first released) One more thing that I am purchasing that I will post a link. It's a custom 1/6 scale figure of Dante from DMC4, the seller has full license for DMC and is limited to 150. it was posted on sideshowcollectors and I'm also a member there as darkknight. If you guys are interested in one, mention that Chad posted it up, hope I get points from him because he is getting a head painted a certain way for me. Anyone here knows if NECA will still release that Dante figure? I'm hoping it does not get canceled, I'm looking forward for it. Well just wanted to introduce myself and show how crazy I went within a week.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47226

Dark Drakan

Admin
Welcome to the forums & thanks for registering. ^_^

Quite the collection you have there.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome to the Community, have a seat and enjoy your stay here ^^

darkknight

Thanks all for the welcome. Never knew there was another DK in this forum, BTW I'm a bigger fan of Batman so that's why I use that name. He's the original Dark Knight;) Hope I don't offend anyone by saying that. But Sparda is cool, they should put him in for DMC5.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
darkknight;157084 said:
Hey ladies and gents! I was always a DMC fan and this past week I went crazy again. Just bought the 5th anniversary DMC for PS2 and PS3 DMC4 Collectors Edition on ebay. Also just purchased the ADV DMC Level 2 with the Art Box and Funimation DMC level 3 (Did ADV make level 3?) already have level 1. Also bought the Dreamwave full run comics with variant cover #1-3. Even tho I got 2 MOC Toycom Dante figure I also won a loose one on ebay, plus a box of 12 Takara KT figures set 1 also on ebay (I also have both sets box of 12 I got when they was first released) One more thing that I am purchasing that I will post a link. It's a custom 1/6 scale figure of Dante from DMC4, the seller has full license for DMC and is limited to 150. it was posted on sideshowcollectors and I'm also a member there as darkknight. If you guys are interested in one, mention that Chad posted it up, hope I get points from him because he is getting a head painted a certain way for me. Anyone here knows if NECA will still release that Dante figure? I'm hoping it does not get canceled, I'm looking forward for it. Well just wanted to introduce myself and show how crazy I went within a week.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47226
Good luck, and welcome!^^
Don't go looking at Dante's Amulet, or you might burst into purple flames and vanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom