• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Achievement list

Dantino

That crazy dude on the internet...
This list had better be incomplete,cos if this is all then i'm gonna be really ****ed,cos it shows this game has a lot of wasted potential,i mean 5-melee weapons & 3-guns that all...seriouly?hell-no!!!
We should be having atleast 9-melee weapons(still wasted potential,but it's forgiveable cos we could be having 12-weapons and 4-firearms max, but 9 weapons and 3 firearms is okay)4 demon weapons,4 angelic weapons and 1 human weapon(rebellion). This had better not be it. Everything else is cool tho...

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
This list had better be incomplete,cos if this is all then i'm gonna be really ****ed,cos it shows this game has a lot of wasted potential,i mean 5-melee weapons & 3-guns that all...seriouly?hell-no!!!
We should be having atleast 9-melee weapons(still wasted potential,but it's forgiveable cos we could be having 12-weapons and 4-firearms max, but 9 weapons and 3 firearms is okay)4 demon weapons,4 angelic weapons and 1 human weapon(rebellion). This had better not be it. Everything else is cool tho...
On one hand, it looks incomplete.
On the other hand, it does add up to 1000, which is apparently the 360's maximum.

Devil Player

Well, we shouldn't confuse achievements and unlockables.

For now, I believe the achievement list is complete. Why? Because it even had last bosses and new weapons. They really could have kept Vergil's fight as a secret. By not doing so, it's more than enough to make me thinking such list is quite complete.

Unlockables may include the Bloody Palace ( whatever is called, though I'm sure it's going to be some kind of arena), new costumes and new game modes.

For example, beating the game on hard mode will unlock Dante Must Die. Beating Must Die will unlock Heaven or Hell.

After beating the game, you'll have new costumes.

Bloody Palace is gonna be tough because the game will force you to find all the keys to unlock all the 21 secret doors and beat all of them.

By doing so, BP will be available. So, other stuff won't exactly be achievements, but unlockables. 2 entirely different things. I think we'll be good after the game's release. :)

We have artworks too

Azurel

Can someone tell me what the achievement list is? I don't want to look XD

Edit:
Nevermind, my little acorn mind figured it out.

And I saw up to the first 5 or so, I see no more! >____< must not crack!

Borat impression:

"Dr. Yamakov can prove that female brain is size of squirrel... "

Azurel

I want to use Aquila so bad.

Seriously, what the shat??

Only FIVE melee weapons for the ENTIRE game??

AGHHHHHHHHHH

That being said, my childish mind likes the name, Kablooey. That's something Deadpool would name his weapon, I'm sure of it.

And I will admit, I like the idea of a glaive. It's high time Dante had one.

Azurel

This is one of the dumbest arguments I have seen in a while. And it proves my point that no one can say anything negative about the game in the slightest without all this nitpicking of their opinion. I mean really. Can we all get back to discussing something else about the achievements?

I've said negative things aplenty. No one has nitpicked me for it.

Seriously. DmC 2. Royalguard. Make it happen NT.

Azurel

No, the one for Vergil is to defeat him "on any difficulty", yet the other boss fights do not have this stipulation. I think NT might be pulling our leg somehow, either that or I've been watching too much Deathnote :/

Stipulation... someone's been reading the dictionary lately... :troll:

Gbraga

It's not incomplete, it's 1000GS, that's the achievement list guys, deal with it lol

It may be an early version leaked from the preview build the press got and the final one will be different, that is a possibility, but incomplete? Not a chance.

Paexie

Hmm wait. There are 3 firearms right? E&I, Revenant and Kablooey. Wouldn't it make sense for the others to have three as well? I don't know, this is just all too fishy.

Top Bottom