• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Achievement list

Gbraga

Hmm wait. There are 3 firearms right? E&I, Revenant and Kablooey. Wouldn't it make sense for the others to have three as well? I don't know, this is just all too fishy.
Sure, but maybe they're secret weapons for completing the secret missions, bloody palace or whatever, and they didn't put an achievement for that because they thought it would be redundant to have two achievements for doing the exact same thing.

Who knows...

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Hmm wait. There are 3 firearms right? E&I, Revenant and Kablooey. Wouldn't it make sense for the others to have three as well? I don't know, this is just all too fishy.

like ive said its probable that these weapons in the trophies have story significance or are only acheived after a great deal of side missions or something. i highly doubt the game would give u a trophy every time u unlocked a weapon.

even then we KNOW the list isnt complete because its confirmed that bloody palace is in the game yet we havent seen a single trophy on the topis

Paexie

Also would it kill them to use the down directional button? ADD FORCE EDGE TO THE HUMAN ALIGNMENT AHGH (wishful thinking)

Gbraga

like ive said its probable that these weapons in the trophies have story significance or are only acheived after a great deal of side missions or something. i highly doubt the game would give u a trophy every time u unlocked a weapon.

even then we KNOW the list isnt complete because its confirmed that bloody palace is in the game yet we havent seen a single trophy on the topis
They did say that Bloody Palace would have a different name. Maybe there is an achievement for it, we just don't know.

"Every hero has a weakness
You completed Furnace of Souls without taking damage from the furnace"

Maybe?

Azurel

Sure, but maybe they're secret weapons for completing the secret missions, bloody palace or whatever, and they didn't put an achievement for that because they thought it would be redundant to have two achievements for doing the exact same thing.

Who knows...

Wait...the glaive is supposed to be both a long-range and melee weapon.

Oh... BLAST.

It counts as both a Devil Arm and a "Shuriken"... which means that NT ran out of ideas and had to use ONE weapon for TWO functions...

Great NT. Great. You just made me hate this game a little. Thank you.

See Meg? Criticism.

Paexie

Wait...the glaive is supposed to be both a long-range and melee weapon.

Oh... BLAST.

It counts as both a Devil Arm and a "Shuriken"... which means that NT ran out of ideas and had to use ONE weapon for TWO functions...

Great NT. Great. You just made me hate this game a little. Thank you.

See Meg? Criticism.
Who cares, you can have more weapons. We don't know what's the full function of the glaive yet. I wonder how it'll work.

BUT SERIOUSLY. THE HUMAN ALIGNMENT WEAPONS SHOULD BE REBELLION TURNING INTO FORCE EDGE THEN SWORD OF SPARDA. SEROIUSGHJDSKL

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Who cares, you can have more weapons. We don't know what are the capacities of the glaive yet. I wonder how it'll work.

BUT SERIOUSLY. THE HUMAN ALIGNMENT WEAPONS SHOULD BE REBELLION TURNING INTO FORCE EDGE THEN SWORD OF SPARDA. SEROIUSGHJDSKL

well telling us that would be spoilers among spoilers so lets just wait.

and im fine with a shurkin especially if it can be used as a melee weapon thatd be awesome

Azurel

Who cares, you can have more weapons. We don't know what are the capacities of the glaive yet. I wonder how it'll work.

Yes. Yes, it should.

But you can't always get what you want...

And I'm beyond mad that I'm never going to get Fast Angel Greaves to make up for the slow Eryx weapon...

Azurel

well telling us that would be spoilers among spoilers so lets just wait.

and im fine with a shurkin especially if it can be used as a melee weapon thatd be awesome

Remember when DMC4 Dante had spinning saw-blade spurs on his feet? I miss those weapons now. :(

Seriously, the Glaive could be attached to Dante's feet in the same way... somehow. It would be a stretch, but NT could somehow make it work. The Glaive could shrink and duplicate, or something. It's all part of one big shape-shifting Rebellion after all.

Hmm... maybe Vergil will get the Angel Greaves.

If he does... and if we can play as him...

THEN ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN.

Azurel

I'm crossing my fingers so hard on this that I'm close to breaking them.

I kind of just lost hope at this point. I mean... there's always DLC right? *sigh* :/

*SNAP*

And it seems I've already broken mine, so... >_<

Azurel

Spoiler, select text to reveal

Mundus' "Spawn?" Nero?

Well, I always thought it would be Lady...

There's a picture with Vergil and The Order somewhere out there. Behind him is a short, masked person... a child, possibly...

EDIT: Ok, I'm just going to come out and say it:

*SPOILERS*

The child behind Vergil is most likely his (now canon) son, Nero. May the hating commence.

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
That bit about Vergil...I KNEW IT! HELL YEAH! Not that everyone didn't guess it already, but I'm thankful NT didn't decide to be pointlessly contrary. This game just got a million times better. I look forward to future leaks.

Devil Player

They did say that Bloody Palace would have a different name. Maybe there is an achievement for it, we just don't know.

"Every hero has a weakness
You completed Furnace of Souls without taking damage from the furnace"

Maybe?

I'm positive that whataver the Bloody Palace is called, it's going be unlockable and not achievement.

Now, if you beat it, then you'll have the achievement that you listed. XD

If Furnace of Souls is indeed the new Bloody Palace, it seems that it can damage and even kill you ( thus explaining the "no damage" requirement).

Meg

I've said negative things aplenty. No one has nitpicked me for it.

Seriously. DmC 2. Royalguard. Make it happen NT.
Maybe it's because you like seem to like the game with your sig and all? :p

It's totally fine to say something negative about DmC so long as you still overall like it. But dare someone who doesn't like the game say anything slightly negative. So help them from all the DmC fans.

Azurel

Maybe it's because you like seem to like the game with your sig and all? :p

It's totally fine to say something negative about DmC so long as you still overall like it. But dare someone who doesn't like the game say anything slightly negative. So help them from all the DmC fans.

Don't all the anti-DmC fans outnumber us greatly? I figured it was us who were up against the ropes...

Every time there's a new trailer, there's always more dislikes than there is likes.

Well, I like the game, but it doesn't mean I like everything about it. Even if there were a few things that were missing from the overall package, there are other games that give me almost everything I would want out of a game anyway, like Darksiders II. So, in the end, it doesn't make that much of a difference to me. *shrugs* :/

It's the way that the people who dislike the game present themselves. Even the most innocuous of arguments seems to have a hint of malice behind it.

Meg

Don't all the anti-DmC fans outnumber us greatly? I figured it was us who were up against the ropes...

Every time there's a new trailer, there's always more dislikes than there is likes.

Well, I like the game, but it doesn't mean I like everything about it. Even if there were a few things that were missing from the overall package, there are other games that give me almost everything I would want out of a game anyway, like Darksiders II. So, in the end, it doesn't make that much of a difference to me. *shrugs* :/

It's the way that the people who dislike the game present themselves. Even the most innocuous of arguments seems to have a hint of malice behind it.
Not necessarily. I don't know how many people like/dislike the game. I'm only talking about people on this site. And on this site, I've noticed no one who doesn't like the game can say anything negative without being attacked or nitpicked to death.

majeh116

Correct me if im wrong but that means we will have 5 melee weapons and 3 guns isn't that pretty standard for a DMC game? DMC 3 had 5 melee weapons and 4 guns if i recall correctly (one of which wasen't used by anyone I know) and DMC 4 had 3 melee weapons and 3 guns if memory serves (this isn't counting nero's stuff as i consider him separate but even if we include him there are 4 melee weapons and 4 guns) so this seems like the average amount of weapons DMC game comes with if one shorter then DMC 3

majeh116

from what i see i usually see more likes then dislikes however the number of views the overall video gets decreases as the project goes on with the most people the debut trailer and the least being the most recent stuff being released

Top Bottom