• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"6 Reasons Ninja Theory Will Revitalise Devil May Cry" - IGN

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
1.) That is Dante, no matter what you say. You can say it's not, but it will be Dante anyway. And if I remember correctly, if smoking isn't cool, then why are stupid popular teenagers trying to do it to "Look Cool?"
That is not Dante. When Donte is saying "No Dante" he thinks of DMC Dante.
So how about you DragonMaster2010 clarify what Dante your speaking of.

If you say "That is Dante" it could mean any Dante. Dante from D.C, Dante from Dante's Inferno game?, Dante from DmC or Dante the bad ass from DMC?

It's not Dante from DMC just because you want it to be.

And DmC seems to be aimed at mature gamers. And everyone who smoked in their teenager years have MOST LIKELY regreted it. Smoking is not cool, it's just something that people think is cool.
It's like a philosphist said (Sokrates?) in reply to someone else in a discussion "But all people strive for good things. They just don't know that what they strive for is ACTUALLY good or not".
Point: Just because people THINK smoking is cool - does not make it cool. It's a way for teenagers to be accepted. Among girls stealing of clothes happen - because of what ? Group pressure (just like smoking). And is stealing cool as well? No. So how is smoking? Both smoking and stealing of cloth is sending the message to people who don't want to do these actions "If you don't do this your not one of us".

How do teens say NO to smoking? They need to learn to resist negative peer pressure by building and maintaining good old healthy self-esteem
http://adrianaevans.hubpages.com/hub/Smoking-and-teenagers

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

mature gamers ?? its more like creating a different fanbase who like a skinny brat running here and there disregarding about the old DMC fanbase its just your personal vendetta that you think smoking isn't cool many DmC supporters says its cool

Hey cooldemon he can also be the custom character i've created in soul caluber ^_^

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1280/dsc01707yj7.jpg [i just wanted to say that Dante name can also mean the infamous custom character I've created]

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
mature gamers ?? its more like creating a different fanbase who like a skinny brat running here and there disregarding about the old DMC fanbase its just your personal vendetta that you think smoking isn't cool many DmC supporters says its cool

Hey cooldemon he can also be the custom character i've created in soul caluber ^_^

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1280/dsc01707yj7.jpg
Well yes they are aiming at a new fan base, but from what i have read DmC is supposed to be mature rating?
And your character has nothing to do with the Dante's i talked about. Your character is a representation of DMC Dante. Nice try though :p

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Well yes they are aiming at a new fan base, but from what i have read DmC is supposed to be mature rating?
images
It always used to be mature but then i took some B.S love story to my knee(DMC4) !

i'm pretty sure its M right above not like this >>
images
RP ?? WTF ? that's why there was so much KYRIIIIEEEEEEEEEE NEROOOOOOOOOOO kinda **** ? and btw i just showed you a custom SC creation that He also shares the name dante which you mentioned in your previous comment ^_^

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
2Q==

images
RP ?? WTF ? that's why there was so much KYRIIIIEEEEEEEEEE NEROOOOOOOOOOO kinda **** ? and btw i just showed you a custom SC creation that He is also shares the name dante which you mentioned in your previous comment ^_^
That makes your Soul Calibur a Dante poser then:p

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Still makes him a Dante poser :p

yeah definitely I agree i made him look like Dante ^_^ but this one you can't call a poser anymore because he is "Officially" "New reborn dante"

Confirmed by Capcom that he is Dante from now on ! :( not even and "X" in the end to distinguish him from old one kinda like Capcom also wants us to take this new one as the Dante and should not make nicknames Calling him poser :\

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Donte, you seem to be quite the judgemental person.

Holdit.gif
i am just stating facts that Capcom has declared DmC as a upcoming game for multi-consoles (which doesn't really help I'd rather preferred it strictly exclusive spin-off title for wii :D) but that's just my opinion and so they've launched a derailed version of dante [if you see from dmc1-4] the strictly follow same kind of appearance even if dante's personality seems to be incomparable to each other games but that's just Capcom and poor script writing in DMC2&4 don't blame dante !

Oh and then lets come to DmC and see what's the real problem is shall we ?

The new DMC wouldn't look
so fail if they just changed the title and the dude who calls himself Dante[He overly exaggerated in the tgs MAH NAME IS DANTE ! its more like I am Now dante bitches ! you can't do a damn about it ! he he ha ha ! all evil laughs in background
evil_kira_laugh__animation__by_drake02-d2yjnwf.gif
and it should have made a Title for itself.. Dante is Dante, and he will always be he doesn't need to call himself "dante" that shows they were just imposig the character on us from the very beginning
The new guy could be called Dan as "Western" right ? And the title could be Dumb Monkey Cries. ): I don't know? Just let Devil may cry be as it is. Dante already has an origin, he doesn't need one more dante !

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
You make great points Donte. I am impressed. I thought you were gonna just bash NT Dante for him being skinny :p

They could have called DmC for "Devil Must Cry".

But DmC (lower m) - and it's still "Devil May Cry"...does not make sense :p

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You make great points Donte. I am impressed. I thought you were gonna just bash NT Dante for him being skinny :p

They could have called DmC for "Devil Must Cry".

But DmC (lower m) - and it's still "Devil May Cry"...does not make sense :p

Thx people always take time realising me that's for sure its nothing new for me ^_^

That's what needs to be changed the title is still "devil may cry" it doesn't matter its [d uppercase m lowercase mupper caser] this isn't the case of DmC its just evil in disguise !

images
i don't want this just a title of my fav game but totally different crappy content i want this !!
images
MAKE IT HAPPEN CAPCOM ! its never late ! just Delete that Damnation of my cabbage !

ZeroLove

You might have some good points, but you are still being judgemental. You have reasons for disliking the new Devil May Cry, that I can respect, like I respect everyone else's opinions. However, the way you represent your opinions are just darn aweful, disrespectful and like I said, judgemental. Please, I left the Capcom forums to get away from all that trashtalking, I'd like to be in a place where both pro and con fans can discuss the game in a mature way and I thought I had found it at this forum, but you are really doing your best to prove me wrong at that.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
You might have some good points, but you are still being judgemental. You have reasons for disliking the new Devil May Cry, that I can respect, like I respect everyone else's opini t.

I didn't use any vulgar language did i ? did i say **** you capcom ? **** you NT ?

No i din't spam either i tried to state my points about DmC in my own way which isn't really that vulgar or offensive since i didn't curse or targeted any particular name

EDIT:when did i say people having diffident opinions should be shot down ??? come on ! it was just a funny joke on smoking and wrist slitting you're taking it wayyy to much personally which you shouldn't
But you know what ? I don't care about people who don't bother about my opinion and keep ranting again and again without even analysing the facts i gave them just to prove all my points wrong and his/her point superior and right

ZeroLove

I didn't use any vulgar language did i ? did i say **** you capcom ? **** you NT ?

No i din't spam either i tried to state my points about DmC in my own way which isn't really that vulgar or offensive since i didn't curse or targeted any particular name

Being judgemental and using vulgar language is not the same thing. But whatever, forget I said anything. No matter what I say, it won't change anything, it won't change you or how you act on the forums, it won't change the constant flaming between those who like and those who hate. I don't know why I even bother to say anything, because it's not like you would even consider to listen to anything I have to say. You have your opinion and the world must know it at all costs and everyone who says differently are wrong and should be shot down, right?

Just go back on topic, guys, I'm sorry for going off-topic.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
images
It always used to be mature but then i took some B.S love story to my knee(DMC4) !

images
RP ?? WTF ? that's why there was so much KYRIIIIEEEEEEEEEE NEROOOOOOOOOOO kinda **** ? and btw i just showed you a custom SC creation that He also shares the name dante which you mentioned in your previous comment ^_^

RP means Rating Pending they show it when advertising a game before it gets rated by the ESRB. Devil May Cry4 is rated M just like every other Devil May Cry game.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
How can a person be a fan of a game thats:
1: not even out yet,
2: Has little to no information released about it?
"DmC fans" is not a term we should be using.
Perhaps "DmC Supporters" would work a little better.
Just pointing out a problem with some good ol' fasion logic :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ah IGN... I support this game, but blind praise doesn't help the supporters' case. :/ Can't spell "ignorance" without "IGN"...

Jaxxy

i remember back then when dmc was interesting.....that was six years ago. so to me....dmc franchise was already dead by 2006. dmc 4 screw things up....and out of desperation....a reboot is made to bring new fans to the new dmc franchise.
ign just wants ppl to buy the game. so buy it when it comes out.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
How can a person be a fan of a game thats:
1: not even out yet,
2: Has little to no information released about it?
"DmC fans" is not a term we should be using.
Perhaps "DmC Supporters" would work a little better.
Just pointing out a problem with some good ol' fasion logic :D

Trolls don't need to be fans they just want to troll DMC vetran fans ;)

Top Bottom