• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"6 Reasons Ninja Theory Will Revitalise Devil May Cry" - IGN

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Not so much bashing the old series as welcoming the aspects of the Reboot that will do the series good.
Like again.

If you ask me i don't even consider this DmC as a part of DMC series

Not so much bashing the old series as welcoming the aspects of the again.

welcoming the aspects of the Reboot that will do the series good -- yes i promise you i will but when they actually make DanteX look more healthier and charming

You mean rebooting will gather more twilight fans ? they have money ?? think again DMC3 was old ps2 era game which didn't get much popular but DMC4 was released in this generation so it got popular nothing really surprising that you found our DMC3

ZeroLove

Donte, I am sorry to say this, but you ARE biased towards the original series. When someone says something bad about the original series or the original Dante, you get all defensive and tries to smash back at them, instead of trying to understand the points made.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
You mean rebooting will gather more twilight fans ? they have money ?? think again DMC3 was old ps2 era game which didn't get much popular but DMC4 was released in this generation so it got popular nothing really surprising that you found our DMC3

I'll admit that you're funny, but that Dante looks nothing like a Twilight character...

And DMC3 was unpopular because Capcom decided to release DMC2 before it. Relatively bad game, scared away the fans, so the next game in the series went unnoticed for a few years.
DMC4 sold so well because it was multiplatform.

Again, sorry if you're just being lighthearted and jovial and I'm not picking up on it :/

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

New DanteX looked skinny twilight characters are also skinny and wear black coat and stuff so i kinda mixed it up nevermind just having fun :p

I don't get your point DMC3 is what made DMC series alive and DMC2 still i never came to know it actually existed :p
DMC4 was popular in next gen so ppl really got into an awesome character dante they wanted to know if there was a game before this and they eventually played it and much to their realisation it was better than DMC4

at what type of fanbase DmC is aiming for its over my head there is no logical fanbase i can see which would really embrace this game and buy it like DMC1&3

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
New DanteX looked skinny twilight characters are also skinny and wear black coat and stuff so i kinda mixed it up nevermind just having fun :p

I don't get your point DMC3 is what made DMC series alive and DMC2 still i never came to know it actually existed :p
DMC4 was popular in next gen so ppl really got into an awesome character dante they wanted to know if there was a game before this and they eventually played it and much to their realisation it was better than DMC4

at what type of fanbase DmC is aiming for its over my head there is no logical fanbase i can see which would really embrace this game and buy it like DMC1&3
Yeah, sorry about that again. But lighthearted jokes are fun! And DanteX did look pretty awful in the first trailer (TGS 2010), there's no arguing that :p
Yeah, I don't really see who would embrace the game in that I don't know if anyone in particular will flock to this title (as opposed to thinking about giving it a chance or renting it at this point), but I know NT is aiming for the Western demographic.
meaning anyone who enjoys a more realistic-looking aesthetic with their gameplay. It's darker, and a little bit meaner. Since the Batman Arkham series and God of War are doing so well, I think it's a good move. Japanese-style action is fun and quirky--I loved Bayonetta and I'm hoping to finally try out Okami, for example--but this take on the series will be something Western audiences are more used to.

I hope I explained it well...
I'm exhausted :[

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
RP means Rating Pending they show it when advertising a game before it gets rated by the ESRB. Devil May Cry4 is rated M just like every other Devil May Cry game.

images
YESS ! DMC4 has got M but what's the use of that oh yeah i know why its M
images
these two girls are the reason why it has M rating :D

ReRave

smug jerk
I don't really get it western people brought the DMC1&3 right ? that's why it got so famous right ? then who are the western people NT is talking about ?
The guys who are sick of Dante as he is right now. Including me.

ReRave

smug jerk
I don't care if you're sick then go to a doctor ! get a nurse ! do psychological treatments on why you hate such awesome character
You don't seem to understand basic english.
I am sick OF DANTE as we know him at this point in the series. The character is in my opinion nowhere near awesome and your maniac fanlove is not that funny anymore.
So how about you stop being a narrowminded *****, and start respecting people's opinion for what they are?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Yo opinion for what they are?

COME ON! can't you just get my joke
you're calling me illiterate and maniac fan-boy intolerant and narrow-minded which is what you're behaving :mad:

I don't respect your bigoted opinion that old dante is Unrealistic and suckish I DON'T respect that at All ! i know DMC4 screwed up Dante's persona why're you hating on dante ??

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Why can't you get mine?

Can anyone here read a post? Who said that? Where did anyone say that?

you aren't joking you're indicating i am bigoted and intolerant i was joking about nurse and doctor because i was making light-hearted joke on your post

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Donte its really simple.No matter what you do ReRave will not change his opinion about the old DMC series.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Donte its really simple.No matter what you do ReRave will not change his opinion about the old DMC series.

1) I can take all the Overly bigoted "YES DmC IS GREAT ITS SEEMS AWESOME" !!
2) BUT i CANNOT take "OLD DMC Its crap its okatu stuff makes me puke out my emo organs YUCK DMC SUCK :mad:"

#2 kind of stuff i cannot take !

Thank god I could see that, right?

it.

ReRave you're saying "stop being a kid be mature and understand" AND yet you're making me feel uneasy by saying "Dante makes me sick and all dante hate stuff" just makes me
TrekFacepalm.png

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I can take all the Overly bigoted YES DmC IS GREAT AWESOME !!
BUT i CANNOT take OLD DMC iis crap its okatu stuff makes me puke out my emo organs YUCK DMC SUCK :mad:

this kind of stuff i cannot take !

Lets say there is 6 million fans of the series.
5,500,000 of people think that the old dante is very awesome and 500,000 of people are sick of the old dante and like the new dante.I don't think the majority will care about the 500,000 opinion of these people like me.To me no one will replace the old dante as my favorite badass character(Except vergil :D) and i don't care what other people think of him because no matter what they say i won't change my godd*** mind.Although i do understand what you feel.

ReRave

smug jerk
you aren't joking you're indicating i am bigoted and intolerant i was joking about nurse and doctor because i was making light-hearted joke on your post
Thank god I could see that, right?

Isn't that fun? I actuall don't even have to do that.

1) I can take all the Overly bigoted "YES DmC IS GREAT ITS SEEMS AWESOME" !!
2) BUT i CANNOT take "OLD DMC Its crap its okatu stuff makes me puke out my emo organs YUCK DMC SUCK :mad:"

#2 kind of stuff i cannot take !
1) Who does that?
2) stop being a child and understand that there are people who think this way. No point making a fuss over it.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Isn't that fun? I actuall don't even have to do that.

kay.
Lets assume this rerave.What if in the end of the reboot,this dante get back his old hair,it gets white and his coat is red again.So are you gonna be sick of him too?

ReRave

smug jerk
ReRave you're saying "stop being a kid be mature and understand" AND yet you're making me feel uneasy by saying "Dante makes me sick and all dante hate stuff" just makes me
Absolutely not my problem, that you decide to take anything I say against Dante as a personal insult.
That's just YOU. Not ME. Learn the difference. I'm not the one causing any problems. You just decide to feel offended and the **** gets started. Learn to differenciate between "personal insult" and "opinion". You are seventeen for god's sake, act up on that.

Top Bottom