• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"6 Reasons Ninja Theory Will Revitalise Devil May Cry" - IGN

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Its about a matter of time for tony_redgrave to see this thread and i assumed it will be locked.I'm just saying.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Its about a matter of time for tony_redgrave to see this thread and i assumed it will be locked.I'm just saying.

YES because the one who derailed this thread is @ReRave ! I was all having fun and enjoying myself but now clearly i am not in a mood for anything
angry-smiley.gif

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I think everyone is forgetting something. NT is developing the game, and Capcom is publishing the game. Capcom is helping (a little). so really, there is no reason to bash capcom for what they are doing.
They are only letting another developing team carry out work so Capcom can focus on its newer games.
(And if Capcom was really making it, I think it would be alot better)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sad face, pigeons. Sad face. I'm not locking this (although another staff member may feel it's necessary) - but seriously, try to read a post clearly before getting all upset with one another.

If I say "DMC r gay. ur gay for liking it. Dante r faggit and so r u" then I'm being personally insulting towards you, as well as borderline illiterate. If I say "I don't like Dante anymore - I'm fed up with his character, his direction and his appearance" then I'm stating my opinion on a fictional character; I'm not attacking anyone who does like him. The same applies with the new Dante.

Take a breather if things are getting on top of you in an argument - don't forget you all have the luxury of NOT responding immediately to a post because it's the internet and doesn't have to be a real-time conversation.

Please try, ok? Thanks.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Sad face, pigeons. Sad face. I'm not locking this (although another staff member may feel it's necessary) - but seriously, try to read a post clearly before getting all upset with one another.

Please try, ok? Thanks.

I can't help it if you just blame me well i guess i just made a prank of myself ha ha -_- then i can also say i dislike DmC dante and i am sick of him again and again pointlessly against the topic of thread seems like so angel as you say

he called me narrowminded *****, DUDE i shouldn't take that personal ?? you're blind can't see his posts you can only see my double posts ?!! how're blaming only and only me ?? that's unfair just because i didn't know the double posting thing

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, have it your way. You're getting too wound up and taking everything personally. You clearly have an issue with ReRave and from what I've seen in this thread you're the one getting all mad and yelling at people. Also, if you're going to quote then for the love of fudge quote in context rather than editing to fit your argument or whatever reasons you have for not quoting in full. Makes it difficult to know what you're getting mad about.

Calm down, get over yourself and stop blaming other people for your reactions. That isn't their responsibilty nor their fault. Don't start raging at me either - I'm not trying to be your enemy. Just chill out.

ReRave

smug jerk
kay.
Lets assume this rerave.What if in the end of the reboot,this dante get back his old hair,it gets white and his coat is red again.So are you gonna be sick of him too?
Why do you think I only take issue in the way he looks?
Of course I'll be upset, if he turns to DMC3 or 4-Dante. I'll ask myself what the point of the whole reboot was.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I can't help it if you just blame me well i guess i just made a prank of myself ha ha -_- then i can also say i dislike DmC dante and i am sick of him again and again pointlessly against the topic of thread seems like so angel as you say

he called me narrowminded *****, DUDE i shouldn't take that personal ?? you're blind can't see his posts you can only see my double posts ?!! how're blaming only and only me ?? that's unfair just because i didn't know the double posting thing
Nice edit thar.

Chill. Out. If you haven't read the rules, that's your fault not ours. Read them, why don't you? Also, I'm getting a bit sick of you editing your posts after you get called out on them so now, thanks to you, registered members can no longer edit their own stuff. You post it, you answer for it.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I think everyone is forgetting something. NT is developing the game, and Capcom is publishing the game. Capcom is helping (a little). so really, there is no reason to bash capcom for what they are doing.
They are only letting another developing team carry out work so Capcom can focus on its newer games.
(And if Capcom was really making it, I think it would be alot better)
Capcom is helping out on the gameplay. So it's a collaboration.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Capcom is helping out on the gameplay. So it's a collaboration.
I can agree with that... but my point is:
People are hating Capcom for a game they aren't directly making themselves. They only sent supervisiors to oversee the development. The message Im trying pass on is "dont hate capcom please...Its not their fault..."

ZeroLove

I can agree with that... but my point is:
People are hating Capcom for a game they aren't directly making themselves. They only sent supervisiors to oversee the development. The message Im trying pass on is "dont hate capcom please...Its not their fault..."

Capcom are the ones who started this whole project. They are the ones who hired Ninja Theory to make this game. They are the ones who make the final decisions. Everything Ninja Theory makes has to go through Capcom and get their approval. So yes, if anyone is to blame for anything, it would be Capcom.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Capcom are the ones who started this whole project. They are the ones who hired Ninja Theory to make this game. They are the ones who make the final decisions. Everything Ninja Theory makes has to go through Capcom and get their approval. So yes, if anyone is to blame for anything, it would be Capcom.
I know... your right.....Im just in a state of denial... (say it isnt so, Capcom, SAY IT ISNT SO!) :(

Domenic93

I know... your right.....Im just in a state of denial... (say it isnt so, Capcom, SAY IT ISNT SO!) :(
we all should have know that this was coming, with them trying to replace dante with nero in the last game. everyone could see that's what they were doing. but they tried it in 2 and it didn't work, now their skipping their own cycle. it's always gone good game, try to replace dante, good game, try to replace dante.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
That is not Dante. When Donte is saying "No Dante" he thinks of DMC Dante.
So how about you DragonMaster2010 clarify what Dante your speaking of.

If you say "That is Dante" it could mean any Dante. Dante from D.C, Dante from Dante's Inferno game?, Dante from DmC or Dante the bad ass from DMC?

It's not Dante from DMC just because you want it to be.

And DmC seems to be aimed at mature gamers. And everyone who smoked in their teenager years have MOST LIKELY regreted it. Smoking is not cool, it's just something that people think is cool.
It's like a philosphist said (Sokrates?) in reply to someone else in a discussion "But all people strive for good things. They just don't know that what they strive for is ACTUALLY good or not".
Point: Just because people THINK smoking is cool - does not make it cool. It's a way for teenagers to be accepted. Among girls stealing of clothes happen - because of what ? Group pressure (just like smoking). And is stealing cool as well? No. So how is smoking? Both smoking and stealing of cloth is sending the message to people who don't want to do these actions "If you don't do this your not one of us".

http://adrianaevans.hubpages.com/hub/Smoking-and-teenagers
You got me there. But come on. We all know what Dante I'm talking about. And yes, smoking sucks, some do it just to look older=, not just peer pressure. But yeah, I got nothing else to say, so you win. XD

I just wish there was the opinion who's not a supporter of DmC and is not a fan of DMC originals who is hounest about the game instead of kissing ass like IGN has just showed.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
You got me there. But come on. We all know what Dante I'm talking about. And yes, smoking sucks, some do it just to look older=, not just peer pressure. But yeah, I got nothing else to say, so you win. XD
I guess. I just find it really annoying that people mention the name "Dante" as if nothing has happened. And the only argument that makes it ok is fact Capcom decides it (not logic). So for example if Capcom said Link from Legend of Zelda is now Dante - then that is the law even though all logic says otherwise.

I find NT's Dante such a poser, but i guess i must just accept people looking at them as the same character. But it's really annoying :p
For example i wouldn't be the slightest surprised if IGN wrote a article saying "Dante is back! And he's all bad!" when DmC releases date reaches.

Anyhow, Carry on Soldier :D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
At the end of the day, this article was in bad taste as none of his facts were proven by what he have at the moment.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Still sounds like IGN kissing ass though. If I were to write this I would have been more practical instead of just constant kiss assery. But they get paid for doing that, so there's a reason.

AlchemistFromEden

LoL...origin story? Brawler-style fighting giving more insight into this character?! I didn't know he'd become "the Dante"!
with no training how could he possibly be an expert swordsmen yet?

Lol again... Vibrant and beautiful world is good for a game that's supposed to be a DMC GAME!?!
wait wait wait, vibrant and beautiful is a bad thing? seriously

It's decided... I'm gonna unsubscribe from IGN and delete the bookmark!
because they aren't subjectively hating on the game for not being the exact same game

Top Bottom