• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Meg

Zu'Coni rubbed her arm, a habit that means she's unsure of herself. "I honestly doubt I'll make much of a difference..." she muttered more to herself. She then turned her attention to Azel. "Let me have a look."

Meg

Zu'Coni glared at him. "I am more than capable of walking. Thank you, Private." She then took off toward the temple.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel sighed. "Yeah, I know. Just a suggestion." He flew toward the temple, going at the same pace as Zu'Coni.

Meg

She reached the top and waited for the others. She looked inside. "Something's wrong. Its dark in there...I can't see. How?" She frowned. "It must be a trick."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel reached the temple right after Zu'Coni. She wasn't going inside, so something was up. "What's wrong?" He made a ball of light in his hand again, trying to pierce the darkness.

Meg

The light made no difference. The room was still as dark as before. Zu'Coni shook her head. "I told you, its a trick."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel furrowed his brow. "That makes no sense... It worked before..." He stepped back to let Zu'Coni go in first. "You first. You were gonna tell me that anyway."

Meg

"Powerful magic is still a trick." Zu'Coni said She climbed up to the roof of the temple and ripped the glass dish off of it She jumped down and angled the dish to reflect the sunlight into the cave. A monster screamed from the inside of the cave and the darkness condensed into the shape of a monster. "There we are." Zu'Coni tossed the dish aside.

Meg

Zu'Coni waved her arm in the direction of the monster. "Go ahead, don't mind the dead weight." she said sarcastically and walked away.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel let Annihilator disappear and turned to face his CO. He said something then. Something that he'd probably regret. "You aren't useless, you know."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel clenched his fists and jumped between Nic, Zu'Coni, and the monster. Azel channeled light energy in his hand and punched the beast as hard as he could. Everyone could tell Azel was ticked. "You know, I really HATE IT when you ignore me like that!"

Meg

Once the monster was dead Zu'Coni stepped infront of Azel and punched him in the face, flooring him. "Have you forgotten your place, Boy? I have the authority to treat you however I want. As I've said many times before, I treat you a HELL of a lot better than any other officer would." Her body relaxed, but her eyes kept their fire. She then turned to LOW. "And don't you defend him! He needs to learn his lesson."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel got back up instantly, grinding his teeth. His eyes turned red, and his wings turned into black bat wings. When he spoke, his voice was dark and gravelly. "I don't care! You don't really care about me! You never did! NO ONE CARES! WHY SHOULD I?!"

Top Bottom