• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked away. "I... Figured as much... But like I said... You don't need to feel sorry for me. I know where I stand... I stand... At the bottom..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked back, and saw Nic's outstretched hand. He took it, and got up. "Thanks. But even ask my CO. I'm only a Private. I can't do anything right. I always manage to mess up somehow... Why do you think I've been only a Private for over three years now?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel nodded. "It's one I have, too. I don't care how long it takes, I'll rise through the ranks." He smiled. "It's why you chose me, right?"

Meg

"I didn't pick you. You were assigned to me." Zu'Coni said flatly. She then smiled and said "But I'm happy you were."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel laughed. "Don't try hugging me, now." He said jokingly. His face turned serious as he smelled something peculiar. "I smell someone..."

Meg

"Did you remember to shower this morning?" Zu'Coni said jokingly as she scanned the room. She saw a flicker of movement. "There."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic's eyes flashed red as shadows started to form around his legs, traveling up his body, changing him to Jak the Reaper.* We must go carefully.*He said as he virtually dissappeared into the shadows in a way that not even Azel or Zu'Coni could see him and he started walking in the direction of the evil entity.*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra followed Jak slowly, not even making a single sound when his feet hit the ground."This darkness, it feels so relaxing to me". Sombra sayed seriusly, with his eyes changing to a red color.

Meg

Zu'Coni chuckled at Azel's comment. "Looks like I'm the only normal one left."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Jak stopped and placed a hand on Sombra's shoulder to stop him. There was a rustling coming from ahead and Jak could sense an evil presense.*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel shook his head. "No one's truly "normal". But there are some that are more normal than others. But if we learn to embrace how strange or un-normal we are, we become stronger." He took his sword out as he heard the rustling. "This heartwarming moment will have to wait."

Meg

Zu'Coni rolled her eyes. "I was being sarcastic." She then stopped right next to LOW. She could feel something. There was something...else in the room.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra feeled the evil presence, so he remained still, he could feel it coming closer and whispered to Jak."Is this the guy we are looking for?".

Top Bottom