• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Meg

"I'm supposed to be awake at night. Like I said, god, demon, I don''t care. We're running on my clock."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel shook his head. "She's a desert dweller. Nocturnal. She's used to staying up all night. Don't worry about her."

Meg

Zu'Coni wandered off looking up at the sky. It was cloudy.

THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!

Right as the others woke up Zu'Coni laid down to go to sleep. "Scormada only need a few hours sleep a day." she said and yawned. "If I'm not up in a few hours, kick me."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel laughed. "I hope you don't mean that literally. If you do, I just might." He said with a sarcastic smirk.

Meg

OOC- Yeah I figured as much.

IC- A few hours passed and Zu'Coni wasn't awake yet. Azel went to kick her, but she caught his foot and yanked him to the ground. She then opened her eyes, got up and said "Time to go."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel coughed as he got up off his back. "Whoa... Warn me before you... Y'know, trip me next time, okay?" His white wings fluttered as he flew up into the tree. "We're not far. I can see the temple over there." He pointed in a northeast direction.

Meg

"Well then come on." Zu'Coni called up to him before she took off sprinting toward the temple. This was her desert. She knew it well and was a part of it. Nothing could stop her. Well except perhaps the giant thing that came out of the ground. She stopped short and the others caught up to her. "Can't ever catch a break." she sighed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel flew ahead of everyone else to scout out the temple. With great effort, he summoned a ball of light in his hands, allowing him to see inside. It was dark and cold, but nothing else was out of the ordinary. Azel sighed. "Yet another dead end, I bet..."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic sighed, obviously annoyed at the monsters. He then started to change. He caught on fire, the fire turning to black armor that covered his entire body. His eyes flared and his lava blades appeared in his hands*

Meg

"By all means, Lord of Weapons." Zu'Coni took a step back to allow him room.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*the lava blades then glowed white as his eyes flared to a brighter red, it suddenly seemed to get hotter out there, some of the sand starting to turn into glass under LOW's feet. He charged forward at a high speed, then jumped and sliced down with both weapons, aiming to cut the beast in half*

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*The blades cut through the beast entirely and LOW landed on the ground, a small wave of fire radiating from where he landed, turning more sand into glass. He then stood up straight to watch as the beast fell*

Meg

Zu'Coni realized for the first time where they were. The Heart of Vanue wasn't far. She hadn't been home in years. Am I really needed? She thought. Does a team consisting of a god, a demon, and a...whatever Azel is really need me? She shook her head. Nothing good comes from doubt. She held the title of best martial artiest after all. Surely that counts for something, right? Right?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic turned around, his blades dissappearing as well as his armor, and noticed the look on Zu'Coni's face, realizing that she felt useless. Almost as if he read her mind, he said* You are not usesless.*his eyes changed to a soft blue, then he turned and started walking toward the temple where Azel was*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel flew back just in time to see the LOW destroy the beast he was fighting. He walked to Zu'Coni and saluted. "Private Azel reporting. There's absolutely nothing inside that temple. The only thing there is... Well, dust."

Top Bottom