• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Meg

Suddenly the entire temple started to shake. The floor disappeared out from under them. They fell deep into the ground. At the bottom was a river of magma. Zu'Coni grabbed the wall her claws and climbed down to the bridge below like an insect. Once her feet were firmly on the ground she looked at her comrades and said. "Well that was fun. Shall we continue?" She then headed off without another word.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Jak landed on the bridge as gracefully as if he had been expecting that. He stood up straight and looked at Zu'Coni as the other two landed behind him.* Yes. He must have sensed us and activated the trap. It will take a while to get up there again if my suspicions are correct.

Meg

Just as LOW said that the floor, which is now the ceiling, resealed itself. "I guess we're going the long way around. Come on." she set off on a brisk pace, her dagger ready.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Just then, there was a strange screeching coming from the other side of the bridge. Jak looked that way and there was a strange monster standing there*

Meg

OOC- YOU SHALL NOT PASS! Sorry. I had to do that.

IC- "It's Methadix." Zu'Coni whispered. "He led the opposing army against Gihren. Now he's just a slave. It appears that his soul has been corrupted as well."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel shook his head. "Why is it that we never seem to catch a break?" He muttered as he grabbed his sword.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra landed slowly in the bribge thanks to his wings, he summoned his sword and pointed it at the beast."Well it looks like fun is coming on the way".

Meg

Zu'Coni stuck her arm out in front of the others. "Wait." she looked at the monster carefully. "Let it come to us. The bridge can't support us all if that thing decides to charge."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Jak's good eye turned completely black as shadows started to dampen the light coming from the lava. Soon, no light came from below and the beast gave off an unatural glow as it slowly started crossing the bridge.*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel flapped his wings once. "Yes... Good idea Sombra." He turned to Zu'Coni. "I need your permission though."

Meg

Zu'Coni rubbed her temple. "Never mind provoking it so it charges only to have the bridge break under its feet." She then waved her hand as the go ahead.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel nodded and flew behind the creature, then took out Annihilator and put a solid stab in it's back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel moved in the way of the attack to block it. "Sombra, get behind it and lure it to the other end of the bridge!" He yelled.

Top Bottom