• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic's eyes flashed to red, and in the blink of an eye, he grabbed Azel and thrust him into the wall* Shut up.*Nic's voice was low and full of command*

Meg

Zu'Coni was happy to know LOW agreed with her even though she didn't show it. Instead she punched Azel again, flooring him again. "Stop it! I'm tired of you always playing the victim. It's NEVER you its always someone else. Grow up! Everyone suffers. It's not just you. I have been through a hell you will never know. Lord of Weapons and Sombra (OOC-jump in anytime) have had it rough as well. But no! Its always 'Pity Azel'. I'm tired of it. I do care! Why do you think I've put up with you for so long? Why do you think I let you get away with things no one else would?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel's eyes glowed a blood red. "That's bullsh!t!" He summoned Annihilator, the blade crackling with dark energy. "I'll kill you!"

OOC: This isn't truly Azel talking, guys. It's his demonic side trying to take over, manipulating his emotions.

Meg

OOC- This isn't really Zu'Coni. She has her period. ;)

IC- Zu'Coni caught Azel's sword as he swung it at her and flung it across the room.

Meg

Zu'Coni realized what was happening. She grabbed him by the throat and started choking him. "Let him go." she growled, her voice sounded more like an animal. "If he dies, you will to."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel smiled. "Clever girl. Clever indeed." He laughed bitterly, and talked in a mocking voice. "Oh, I'm Azel. I'm so pitiful and I can't do anything! Ahahahahahaha! He's perfect food for me!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel giggled. "Aw, but why? He's so much fun to torture! And what are you going to do? Kill me? He'll die too then!"

Meg

Zu'Coni tightened her grip, her claws digging into flesh. "Do not tempt me." She hissed. She then started saying an old pray in Vanuin, the best weapon against a demon short of chopping its head off.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked confused. "What are you...? Augh, aaaaaaghh! My... B...body...! It's... Burning!" He started to twist and seize, twitching and screaming.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC:Imm back, sorry i got over with what i had.

Sombra, grabed Azel and raised him, carrying him around his shoulder."Poor guy". Hoping that Azel was still unconcius."Aden what did you did for the fault falling on him".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel moaned and coughed up blood, probably from when Zu'Coni was choking him. "Put me down... I... Have to say something..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Sombra sighed and put Azel on the floor, Azel was a demon so a little Darkness could help him, Sombra hands became jet balck and he started pouring energy on Azel.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel let out the breath he was holding as the energy washed over him, healing him. "I'm sorry... Guys... I didn't mean what I said... You don't need to feel sorry for me..."

Top Bottom