• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP/Shadowrun

Meg

Game Masters- Me and Nic

I figure we should post our character bios before we start so people who want to read this know what the heck is going on. Here's mine-

Full Name: Lady-Captain Zunoconirella Myzu
Nickname (preferred name): Zu'Coni
Race: Da'Scormada-nocturnal, carnivorous desert people, PM me for a description)
Height: 5'6''
Weapon: Martial artiest, dagger, or short sword. (whatever the situation calls for)
History: She's an officer in the Shadow Forces ( a extra police force/night watch/national guard type thing) and has been friends with Queen Maria Tannemy since childhood. She joined the Shadow Forces at a young age after her father was supposedly killed. She became a member of the king's personal group of crazy people (think SS Officers) After a whole lot of craziness and such she betrayed the king and played a major role in the coup de ta to get rid of him. His daughter, Maria, took the throne. There's lots more to her story, but thats the gist of it.
Personality: Quiet, but caring. Appears strong and confident, but completely broken beyond repair on the inside. She suffers from PTSD from her time in the Soulless. Really only opens up to Maria and a select few others. Those few others know she has a sarcastic sense of humor. She's very serious most of the time, but easily lightens up when appropriate.

Right now its just me, Nic, and DT.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Lord of Weapons-Black armor. 6'11". Wields Lava Katana and Lava Hook Sword. Can summon any weapon to hand, can control all elements, but has a higher use of fire and darkness. True form-Rarely used, but is a being made of fire, giving him hightened powers. Eyes appear to be fire, though it is hard to tell due to the helmet, but they will change color ocasionally.
Nicodemus Zamoran-6'11". Black hair, black clothes, eyes change color with mood. Wields Peace blade and Mega-Pain blade. No elemental powers, but he is a master of all fighting styles.
Jak the Reaper-6'11". Long, black hair, black clothes. Pale skin, left eye is white, due to a scar that runs from above it all the way to his jaw. Right eye, black iris. Weilds Lucifer's Scythe. Has powers over Life, Death, and Darkness.
Personality: Arrogant, and normally cheerful. Deep sorrow that is barely shown. Cares for friends alot.
This is all one character, just with different forms.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Name: Azel
Species: Lizard-Human
Height: 7'2"
Weight: 247 lbs
History: Azel was raised by foster parents, and although they loved him as much as if he were their own, everyone else picked on him, even his foster brother, for his appearance. School was worse, where he'd be bullied, sometimes to the point of getting his scales peeled off, and the adults would always turn a blind eye, and have ears of stone.

Much later, Zu'Coni recruited him as a scout and recon soldier due to his enhanced senses, even though he'd much rather be in the front lines. However, what he doesn't know is that this next mission will change his life forever.

Personality: He's kind and compassionate to his friends, and would take a bullet for them. He, however, is extremely cold and distant to everyone else, and won't hesitate to hurt anyone that makes fun of him.

Meg

I think you should start, DT. explaining how Azel found LOW's place and reporting it to Zu'Coni.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel stumbled upon a large rock pile, almost in the shape of a castle, and walked inside slowly. "This is so stupid..." He muttered. "I should be out there, fighting... But I get stuck with recon duty. Aga-... What the...?" His voice trailed off as he laid eyes on a mysterious glowing stone. He touched it, and it shocked him. "Time to report back." He thought aloud. He ran out of the rock castle as fast as he could, almost seventy miles an hour, and ran back to his commander, panting. He addressed her with respect and relayed what he'd found.

Meg

Zu'Coni gave Private Azel a hard stare. "A glowing rock that shocked you? Show me." The two took off running, Azel leading with Zu'Coni close behind. They reached the oddly shaped castle and entered. Azel lead her to the glowing rock. Zu'Coni examined it and reached out to touch it. Even with her hand still a few inches above the rock she felt the static electricity and pulled her hand back. Right when she was about to address Azel they heard a voice that seemed to come from nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
You have entered my castle. Who are you?*In the form of Nicodemus, hiding in the shadows while he waits for the answer to his question*

Meg

Zu'Coni smirked. "It's rude to demand the names of others before giving your own, but since this is your 'castle' I'll humor you. I am Captain Zu'Coni of House Myzu. Who are you? And don't bother hiding, I can see right through your shadows."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel looked at the shadows, his eyes immediately adjusting. "It's just a man. We shouldn't be worried about him."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*steps out of the shadows, right in front of the two* I am known as The Lord Of Weapons. As you see me now, I am known as Nicodemus Zamoran.*eyes a dark grey*

Meg

"I can see he's just a man, Private. (OOC-she can see in the dark, just so you know) But I still don't like him."

Meg

Zu'Coni glances to the walls before returning her gaze to LOW. "And what, Lord of Weapons, is your castle doing in the kingdom of Her Majesty?" Zu'Coni reaches into her jacket and fingers her dagger.

Meg

"No, but House Tannemy as existed for a thousand years." Zu'Coni remarked. "Tell me, Lord Zamoran, what is your business here? And what is this stone?" she said and nodded toward the glowing stone. (OOC-jump in anytime, DT)

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
My business here is that I protect the universes, but only if I need to. The stone you refer to is the Stone of Ages. It is just a stone for decoration. No special value to me. Now it is my turn to ask the question. Why have you entered my castle?

Meg

Zu'Coni smiled, her fangs in plain sight. "It is my job to investigate abnormalities." She took her hand out of her jacket pocket. "Private." She said to Azel. "Do me a favor won't you? Step outside for a moment." Her dark eyes never left LOW.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Azel took the pistol that he'd been holstering out and readied it. "I'm not leaving. I'm supposed to be a meat shield. You said so yourself. I'm pretty much useless anyway."

Top Bottom