• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

Astaroth123

The Mind shall vanquish the Sword
Well, it WILL release during E3.

Saying, "Oh yeah, Vergil has a campaign, and you can play it right now" during the conference would blow people away.

I know, that's what i said before, but seriously they need to make a campaign for him my friend

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Well, bravo for the impressive typing skills you demonstrate while jumping and bouncing.

I'm looking at the trailer I can't help but notice that the graphics and models are still very much PS3/360 quality. With the next gen I was hoping that they'd improve the models with new textures or a higher polygon count. I know it was a long shot but I was still hoping.
tumblr_nlod77hMA91tkbftlo2_540.png
tumblr_nlod77hMA91tkbftlo3_540.png

Vergil looks much more DMC3 than I thought he would. If he does have his own story campaign I take it as more and more evidence that this is a prequel.

2dj2q85.jpg

I kinda don't like it. He looked much better in UMvC3.

Those trousers need to be much darker...and am I seeing things or does Vergil look much older? His face looks like it's the same age as Dante's!!!!!!

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It's no trick.

Vergil looks to be the exact same age as DMC4 Dante in almost every single one of his recent images.

You can see that he has lines under his eyes, signifying older age.

Top Bottom