• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
No one gif can express my sentiments but this will have to do.

237.gif

Dude, I'm jumping all over the room while I'm writing these posts.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
For a Vergil campaign, yes it is.

Or, at least that's what it looks like. They would've said something by now if Vergil his own story.

Not necessarily. I mean, you'd think they would have, but they're probably dragging this hype train out for as long as they can--so it could be a last-minute reveal.

Not saying it will be, but until I see for sure, I won't lean one way or another. I'll just sit on top of this fence here, and enjoy the tennis match. ;)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
What if Capcom doesn't want us to know that Vergil has a campaign!
Maybe.

But see the thing is, I've been disappointed by Capcom before. I'm not holding out hope on this one.
Not necessarily. I mean, you'd think they would have, but they're probably dragging this hype train out for as long as they can--so it could be a last-minute reveal.
I doubt that. As much as I would love a last-minute reveal, I personally don't think Capcom would bother to put that much work into dmc4 when they can just add new animations (instead of new levels) instead.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Well, my disappointment with no specific Vergil campaign disappeared. I'm not as hyped as before; but it's still marvelous to see such as a "playable Lady" dream coming true. And this also means we will have at least 6 new cutscenes. Luckily, we can go back to theorizing about the story. I have no expectations from Lady&Trish cutscenes other than flashy moves(which is something I can't refuse); but I still expect some hints, little pieces of info from Vergil's cutscenes even though we will be playing the same campaign. Like whatever happened to Yamato or what is he doing in Fortuna.

And I still want my explanation about that Nevan poster, jeez.

Lastly; either this is Capcom's way to gift DMC series a fine farewell or they are planning something bigger like a sequel and trying to weigh the fanbase if they want such a thing.

We will wait and see and even though I'm a bit disappointed I'm still preordering this nonetheless!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Lastly; either this is Capcom's way to gift DMC series a fine farewell or they are planning something bigger like a sequel and trying to weigh the fanbase if they want such a thing.
If this is the first, then this honestly a lousy way to do it. To end the story of Devil May Cry like this with DMC2 being the ending of the series story wise is a **** way to go but hey, I don't care anymore.
Maybe it'll be like Star Wars and come back years later with a new game.

WHY IS HIS HAIR WEIRD?

STOP WITH THE HERSHEY'S KISSES.

It certainly looks better then what ever was going on with it in DMC3.

What's with his pants

That's how they've always looked. It's just now more detailed.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...special-edition-on-ps4-new-details/#sf8163098

"We’ve also added in a brand new “Concentration” mechanic, which complements Vergil’s signature “iaijutsu” fighting style, making his attacks grow stronger and stronger the more calmly and flawlessly he fights. Additionally, the “Grim Trick” ability, which allows Vergil to teleport using his “Sword Illusions,” makes for an action experience that will feel new and distinctly different from that of Nero or Dante."

Sounds fantastic.

"The game will also feature a plethora of new costumes, which are fully compatible with in-game cutscenes, bringing a fresh look to scenes some fans may have seen before."

A plethora of new costumes, visible during cutscenes as well? Awesome too. Guys, I'm so jizzing my pants.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Looks like Vergil is taking hair care tips from his DmC counterpart:tongue:
I was afraid you'd say that. Now people have yet another reason to hate DmC.
I feel you there too friend!

But let's just hope that Vergil get's some story and a campaign.
Well, I'm glad that there's at least one person out there who feels my pain.

Look at my avi... he's in mourning. :(

Also, he hates his hershey's hair.

Top Bottom