• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
They still have things to announce. So who knows, Vergil's campaign could be on the horizon still. It'd probably be short, but that image of him wearing that cloak still gives me hope.

Besides, just because we're seeing him replaying the DMC 4 story, doesn't mean he has just been put into that alone.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Those trousers need to be much darker...and am I seeing things or does Vergil look much older? His face looks like it's the same age as Dante's!!!!!!
Vergil is not older than his DMC3 version. If he were his face would look just like Dante's. I'm guessing what you are seeing is the difference in PS2 polygon count and texture quality and a PS3/360's. They didn't change it in the HD collection so we'd have no point of reference. There'll be more to see as we progress so there'll be answers before long.

This really is for the fans, isn't it? Playable Lady? That is most definitely not something that would happen in the series on a first publishing of any game, she is only really popular among the fans. Nobody walking into the series for the first time would give two s***s about her been there. That makes it five playable characters. This really is a Resident Evil game at heart.

Top Bottom