• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
well, that was quick.
actually i was waiting for only vergil as a playable character.
but now we have Trish and lady as a playable character and IT'S COMING FOR PC...

i more than happy....

now all we need is an online PVP VS. mode
i was thinking the same. now we have 5 playble character.
or we can play Coop in bloody palace...

berto

I Saw the Devil
Didn't anyone notice how Dan says "I need more power!" in the trailer? Sounds pretty angry.
I see two possibilities for this. One, he repeats it from before, a phrase he has that he uses multiple times or, two, the original line was either for the trailer or a different take on the same line. Actor do multiple takes for most lines and the one the director likes the most goes in. The same thing happen with the "this hand was made for sending guys like you" line with Nero; it was on a trailer but they used a different take on the final product.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I JUST HOPE CAPCOM WON'T MAKE VERGIL A COSTUME FOR BOTH DANTE AND NERO LIKE WHAT THEY DID AT DMC3:SE , GOD!!!
I'm crying right now at the very thought. :'(

Ah, well. I'll pay the 40 bucks or whatever just to play as Vergil and hopefully have him fight against Dante. That alone would be worth the admission price.

berto

I Saw the Devil
What's SSJ? Super Social Justice? :D
Obviously you don't watch Naruto.

tumblr_m9xoqrKaaw1ro880lo1_500.jpg

Erian1Mortal

Premium
They still have things to announce. So who knows, Vergil's campaign could be on the horizon still. It'd probably be short, but that image of him wearing that cloak still gives me hope.

Besides, just because we're seeing him replaying the DMC 4 story, doesn't mean he has just bern put into that alone.

I JUST HOPE CAPCOM WON'T MAKE VERGIL A COSTUME FOR BOTH DANTE AND NERO LIKE WHAT THEY DID AT DMC3:SE , GOD!!!

Well they did confirm that he is playable in all 20 missions and that Lady/Trish are seperated like Nero/Dante.
The possibility for a stand alone Campaign remains, even though they also confirmed that the new Characters have an intro and an outro, so it would be no lie if they simply never told anything about a seperate campaign for Vergil.
I personally won't hold my breath for it though.
Depending on the Price it's either a day one buy for me or I'll wait for the sale, either way I'm still on the fence since I really don't want to play DMC4 from scratch again....

Top Bottom