• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
So Trish is using Pandora...does that mean that Dante will have his own Devil Arms and the ones we saw before, were supposed to have been used by other characters such as Lady having to access some of Pandoras techniques? I mean they're mostly Gun related so who knows, and by the looks of it Dante and Vergil meet at the be beginning and it is only halfway through the game that Nero comes into play, which is why we see Nero face Dante at the supposed beginning of the game in Vanila. I think That Vergil will meet up with Dante and they will lock swords from time to time and eventually Vergils sword will be stolen and I think the order are the ones who entrap him, and use his power to poer the Angelos. And Nero frees him which is why he's carrying his sword only to return it back to Vergil in the end... I know it's just a theory but it can work really well if you think outside the box.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...special-edition-on-ps4-new-details/#sf8163098

"We’ve also added in a brand new “Concentration” mechanic, which complements Vergil’s signature “iaijutsu” fighting style, making his attacks grow stronger and stronger the more calmly and flawlessly he fights. Additionally, the “Grim Trick” ability, which allows Vergil to teleport using his “Sword Illusions,” makes for an action experience that will feel new and distinctly different from that of Nero or Dante."

Sounds fantastic.

"The game will also feature a plethora of new costumes, which are fully compatible with in-game cutscenes, bringing a fresh look to scenes some fans may have seen before."

A plethora of new costumes, visible during cutscenes as well? Awesome too. Guys, I'm so jizzing my pants.
One of those BETTER BE A FILM NOIR BEIGE TRENCHCOAT OR I'M OUT!

Lani

I was afraid you'd say that. Now people have yet another reason to hate DmC.

Well, I'm glad that there's at least one person out there who feels my pain.

Look at my avi... he's in mourning. :(

Also, he hates his hershey's hair.
I hate the Vergita hair too.What were the design team thinking when they made his hair like that in VD:vomit:And now classic Vergil has to suffer for it:laugh:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Didn't he say that in the DMC4 novel?
Whatever few cutscenes Vergil has will most likely allude to the novel itself.
It looks clean, and the basilica is not destroyed!
They've either rebuilt it (meaning it's the distant future) or it's before DMC4 (telling us that this is right after Nero's birth).

Or it could just be a Dante re-skin like in DMC3.

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
tumblr_nloe2vUck61tkbftlo4_540.jpg
tumblr_nloe2vUck61tkbftlo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nloe2vUck61tkbftlo2_540.jpg
tumblr_nloe2vUck61tkbftlo3_540.jpg

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Hmm, maybe but i hope it would clear things up!

Like: IS NERO HIS SON OR SOMETHING
OR WHAT AGE WAS HE WHEN NERO WAS BORN?

Extremely difficult to guess, considering the inconsistencies of the canonical timeline itself.
now all we need is an online PVP VS. mode
Ok, thread's over. This guy just won it.

This feature would prove who's the most badass Demon Hybrid of them all.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Dude, I'm jumping all over the room while I'm writing these posts.
Well, bravo for the impressive typing skills you demonstrate while jumping and bouncing.

I'm looking at the trailer I can't help but notice that the graphics and models are still very much PS3/360 quality. With the next gen I was hoping that they'd improve the models with new textures or a higher polygon count. I know it was a long shot but I was still hoping.
tumblr_nlod77hMA91tkbftlo2_540.png
tumblr_nlod77hMA91tkbftlo3_540.png

Vergil looks much more DMC3 than I thought he would. If he does have his own story campaign I take it as more and more evidence that this is a prequel.

2dj2q85.jpg

I kinda don't like it. He looked much better in UMvC3.

Top Bottom