• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
From what I can see, Vergil's got a reverse version of Lunar Phase:

dvg9du.gif

Also, Force Edge? How's that possible?

10z4tbs.png

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
Looks like we will play through Nero's missions as Lady and Dante's missions as Trish. It's probably going to be like DMC3:SE sadly. I'd wish to see a cutscene between Echidna and Trish; but not gonna happen I guess. Also both girls's attacks looks like moves from Dante and Nero which is also a bit saddening; but maybe it is not fair to judge just from a few seconds of game play.

Vergil clearly has Force Edge and Beowulf on him. If he is getting a campaign, well, I don't know anymore. Seems a bit impossible. At least he still looks badass and the gameplay I've seen is clearly monstrous. I'm still hoping for Vergil only missions though. Keep believing.

Frazz

General gamer
Looks like we will play through Nero's missions as Lady and Dante's missions as Trish. It's probably going to be like DMC3:SE sadly. I'd wish to see a cutscene between Echidna and Trish; but not gonna happen I guess. Also both girls's attacks looks like moves from Dante and Nero which is also a bit saddening; but maybe it is not fair to judge just from a few seconds of game play.

Vergil clearly has Force Edge and Beowulf on him. If he is getting a campaign, well, I don't know anymore. Seems a bit impossible. At least he still looks badass and the gameplay I've seen is clearly monstrous. I'm still hoping for Vergil only missions though. Keep believing.
I'm afraid my friend that if there were Vergil specific missions they'd have announced it in the trailer. Still, the game looks sweet! I would have also liked more of a graphical update but it's still a great looking game!

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Is it the "Orbit" move?

Also, Vergil's campaign might also have its own trailer. Of course, that seems highly unlikely now, but you never know.

Yep that's what I meant, I'm curious how many moves of Downfall Vergil we'll get and especially about what that hype slash or Maximum Vergil (for those who get the reference) in the end of the trailer is

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yeah, looks like no Vergil campaign. But I was prepared for that from the beginning, and damn the combat looks sweet!

Also, at the end of the trailer it's said that there's more to be revealed, so now I can't wait to see what else is in store.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Well, looking at some stuff frame by frame I see the following things from the trailer:

-Lady might have her DMC3 Boss Moveset
-Trish looks like a mixture of her DMC2 and UMVC3 self
-Vergil might have a few moves from Vergils Downfall implementet as well as

that one, could be something like DT Explosion from DMC3
-Nothing visibly new for Dante and Nero

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregama...clude-five-playable-characters-other-features

DMC4SE is currently in development for the PS4, Xbox One, and yes, the PC, and set for a release this summer. It will be a digital release, but you can expect a tremendous amount of content and replayability at a great value.

DMC4SE is a heavily enhanced version of the 2008 stylish action classic, featuring:

• Three new playable characters, making for a total of five playable characters—the largest playable roster in the series’ history.
    • Vergil – Dante’s ice-cold twin brother and master of the iaijutsu sword fighting style. As described by the game’s director, Hideaki Itsuno, Vergil will have a fully upgradable move set based on his rendition in Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, with elements of DmC Devil May Cry’s Vergil added in, making this the definitive version of the character. He will also feature a new “Concentration” mechanic, which makes his attacks get more powerful the more flawlessly he fights.Vergil will be playable on any mission.
    • Trish – Resident badass since her first appearance in the first Devil May Cry’s opening cutscene, Trish does away with the need for weapon switching, instead utilizing the versatile Sparda sword, her pistols, and her bare hands in a variety of inventive ways. Trish allows players to fight with relatively few buttons, but is still quite a deep character with an awesome move set. Trish will be playable on Dante’s missions.
    • Lady – Playable for the first time, Lady specializes in long-range, firearm-based combat, making the game feel completely different. Her signature weapon, the Kalina Ann, features a grappling hook which allows her to traverse environments similarly to Nero, among other applications. Lady will be playable on Nero’s missions.
  • Legendary Dark Knight Mode – First introduced in the PC version of Devil May Cry 4, this mode pits players against an absolutely tremendous number of enemies, meaning you’ll have to adjust your combat strategy.
  • Enhanced visuals – 1080p support and up-res’d textures, while preserving the game’s 60fps framerate.
  • Bonus costumes and skins.
  • Numerous minor tweaks to game tempo and balance.

Lani

I'm soooooo curious to see what the hell is this move:

25qboqo.png

He basically splits himself into two, and then it looks like both of his copies move at lightning fast speed cutting that poor ba*tard all over his body:
It makes me think of DmC Vergils doppelganger.
wt8w7a.gif

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Vergil – Dante’s ice-cold twin brother and master of the iaijutsu sword fighting style. As described by the game’s director, Hideaki Itsuno, Vergil will have a fully upgradable move set based on his rendition in Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, with elements of DmC Devil May Cry’s Vergil added in, making this the definitive version of the character. He will also feature a new “Concentration” mechanic, which makes his attacks get more powerful the more flawlessly he fights.

That sound awesome. Especially that Concentration mechanic there. Jesus God.

Top Bottom