• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full trailer for DMC4 SE

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I'm still a bit bummed out by the fact that there don't seem to be any new missions...
Ah well at least Vergil can be played in any mission right?
Trish and Lady Share their mode just like Dante and Nero, which makes a certrain amount of sense I believe.

Dantenevercries

does this mean that dmc 4 SE will have the deepest combat system in any action game ever.......

i mean it already arguably was with just dmc 4 dante's moveset, but then you got nero again...plus lady and trish and it what looks to be the definite version of virgil (mixture of dmc 3, DmC and some new mechanics)

HYPE

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
loling at the comment section with "rest in peace DmC Donte" crap.
Looks like some people simply refuse to...

let-it-go.gif

*sigh* One of the other comments says that he hopes that they got rid of the backtracking. Oh, you poor, deluded soul.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Hell ****ing Yeah now the true game has decedent to it's rightful throne....bring it on

Lani

Looks like some people simply refuse to...

let-it-go.gif

*sigh* One of the other comments says that he hopes that they got rid of the backtracking. Oh, you poor, deluded soul.
LMAO Capcom would never put that much work into an 8 year old game.That guy is in for a rude awakening :whistle:

Top Bottom