• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry -Stairway to Heaven-

EllDawn

I blame the demons for those :p One was totally the Hunter's fault, and the church was a very hasty exit. But...yes...things get smashed either way.
Let's put the blame where it really belongs. Dante. The only one I don't blame him for is the destruction of Mundus' tower and the majority of the city.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe...?

house-gif.gif

Exejpgwmv

But on a more serious note.
Could you make Heaven & Hell seem like places where intelligent beings might actually live? You know with their own societies, hierarchies, ecosystems, inherent dangers, etc etc.

I only ask this because I'm kinda tired of the more popular generic versions of Heaven and Hell.

Exejpgwmv

Ha, what do you mean by "generic versions", exactly? Just curious :p
Well for example(from my personal experience), Hell is usually just portrayed as a mosh-pit of demons. No particular rhyme or reason to anything just mindless activity. Which wouldn't make much sense in the DmC universe.

And Heaven is usually a perfect and serene place with no dangers or need to worry about anything really(with no real describable features), with angels that are typically non-violent and passive by nature.
Which wouldn't make sense within the context of your story.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Nearly done writing the newest chapter, Mission 7 [Where the Devil Dares Tread], and holy crap it is pretty much all fight and some chatter! I guess this makes up for the like...two chapters of expository banter :p

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Holy sh!t...suddenly the ending to this chapter got a lot more intense than I had planned in my notes.

Amazingly, this song came on when I reached that part, and it works out so goddamn well. From crisis to triumph...

Last edited:

Exejpgwmv

Holy sh!t...suddenly the ending to this chapter got a lot more intense than I had planned in my notes.

Amazingly, this song came on when I reached that part, and it works out so goddamn well. From crisis to triumph...

Came here thinking you had released the chapter, instead I get a piece of an awesome sound track.

Fair enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom