• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry -Stairway to Heaven-

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I'm wondering why I never got alerts about new posts on this thread.

I think the forum is a bit bugged on that. Sometimes I don't get email notifications that a thread I'm following has new posts until I'm actually in the thread >.<

EllDawn

I think the forum is a bit bugged on that. Sometimes I don't get email notifications that a thread I'm following has new posts until I'm actually in the thread >.<
That's better than what it did with me. I didn't get any at all. And it doesn't alert me when certain people reply to my posts. It's pretty confusing.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Hey! So, the first chapter of Blast Back should be going up soon, like...within the next couple of days!

Sorry to get your hopes up on a new Mission, though >.<

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Either way, I would love it if you guys would show Blast Back some support as well n.n You've all been such a great help to me!

EllDawn

I'm sure everyone will. I'll just have to read it later.

Edit: Well, I proved how tired I am. Somehow I got it into my head that it was all ready up.

Last edited:

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Either way, I would love it if you guys would show Blast Back some support as well n.n You've all been such a great help to me!

I'm gonna give it a shot, if it is written as good as Stairway to Heaven (and I don't think you'll dissappoint), I might also do some illustrations based on that^^

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
*cough*

z42.gif

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
The next mission is under construction! Here's a little sneak peak.

“Y’know…I can’t really look at myself in the mirror,” Dante said, nearly whispering the confession.
“Oh, is that why your hair is always a mess?” Kat said, tousling the demon killer’s hair.
“Every time I do, I see Vergil staring back at me; now that I’ve got this mop, too. Just reminds me how I let him down,” Dante muttered.
“Hey, you didn’t let him down…he…he let us down,” Kat struggled to get the words out. “He lied to us, to you. He betrayed our trust. That has nothing to do with you.”
“But he’s my brother. He wanted me with him, and I told him ‘no’,” Dante said, intertwining his fingers.
“He wanted you to rule humanity with him…”
“Maybe that wouldn’t have been so bad…would have made these last six months of fighting demons a lot easier,” Dante said.
“But at what cost? Vergil…he…he didn’t care about the humans.” Kat refrained from mentioning herself as part of those humans. “You did the right thing, Dante…don’t ever forget that.”

It's still in the rough stages, but yes! It's a-coming' at some point soon! Might even be able to fit some action in this one, too :3

EllDawn

The next mission is under construction! Here's a little sneak peak.

“Y’know…I can’t really look at myself in the mirror,” Dante said, nearly whispering the confession.
“Oh, is that why your hair is always a mess?” Kat said, tousling the demon killer’s hair.
“Every time I do, I see Vergil staring back at me; now that I’ve got this mop, too. Just reminds me how I let him down,” Dante muttered.
“Hey, you didn’t let him down…he…he let us down,” Kat struggled to get the words out. “He lied to us, to you. He betrayed our trust. That has nothing to do with you.”
“But he’s my brother. He wanted me with him, and I told him ‘no’,” Dante said, intertwining his fingers.
“He wanted you to rule humanity with him…”
“Maybe that wouldn’t have been so bad…would have made these last six months of fighting demons a lot easier,” Dante said.
“But at what cost? Vergil…he…he didn’t care about the humans.” Kat refrained from mentioning herself as part of those humans. “You did the right thing, Dante…don’t ever forget that.”

It's still in the rough stages, but yes! It's a-coming' at some point soon! Might even be able to fit some action in this one, too :3
I was wondering when you'd mention Vergil. And you have Dante looking at it pretty close to how I thought he would. It's easy to convince yourself you were the one doing the disappointing after thinking about it for a while.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

EllDawn

You did say it would be up soon.

I'll have to read it later. I'm a little too tired to focus on anything right now.

EllDawn

I finally read the chapter. I love the ending and can't wait to see how the fight between Dante and the angel turns out. The conversations were good. You can tell that Kat and Dante care about each other. I kind of got the idea that Trish kind of feels like a third wheel even when they talk about Dante. Then again I'm kind of lightheaded and dizzy, so I could have been seeing something that wasn't there. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, as usual. Just don't rush it.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Very nice chapter, loved the dialouge and the rendition of Purgatory seems to be a really nice contrast to Limbo.
I'm getting a Credo vibe from the Angel. Looking forward on how this will turn out^^
Blast Back was nice to read aswell by the way!

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Hooooooly sh!t I didn't even think of that. Slicked back hair and a pointed goatee...yeesh! Subconscious nod to DMC4 right there, haha!
Might be because I've looked through the DMC4 Concept arts for research lately XD Besides that it fits, I mean he sorta had an angel form.

Yeah? Thanks n.n I'd love to hear more of your thoughts :D

I'll phrase those after re-reading it, I had read it when you first posted it, but I was pretty much swarmed with school stuff,but now I'm free, so I'll be doing some personal Illustrations and fan art, one for Back Blast is on the list as well, I found the old Swordsman (his name escapes me for the moment) pretty intriguing, so I'll do some character pieces for him^^

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Oh man, some Blast Back fanart? You flatter me Erian. I'll be interested to see your interpretation of Old Man Din, though :D

Be sure to leave your thoughts in the Blast Back thread though, so we don't get the discussions confused here, haha

Top Bottom