• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite episode

seraphmaycry

mine was uh um let me think...... the one with a long epic battle, oh wait that never happened

probably death poker because i was really surprised that lady shoot Dante not the fact she shot him it was just how it happened so fast i was taken by surprise and also i was like "it dosn't matter if he has a bullet through his heart it will be fine he will get up and everyone will start laughing and i will feel like a idiot....... dante?.....dante?......DANTE? "

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
mine was uh um let me think...... the one with a long epic battle, oh wait that never happened

probably death poker because i was really surprised that lady shoot Dante not the fact she shot him it was just how it happened so fast i was taken by surprise and also i was like "it dosn't matter if he has a bullet through his heart it will be fine he will get up and everyone will start laughing and i will feel like a idiot....... dante?.....dante?......DANTE? "

He actually got shot in the heart, but the pocket watch protected him...which is dumb because he could easily survive a bullet.:/

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
He actually got shot in the heart, but the pocket watch protected him...which is dumb because he could easily survive a bullet.:/

If i remember well, the pocket was pierced by the bullet, but Lady says that she missed the heart on purpose, which makes no sense anyway haha, given that Lady himself already shoot him in the head (twice).

And my favourite episode is that one of the Spardas apprentices too

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
If i remember well, the pocket was pierced by the bullet, but Lady says that she missed the heart on purpose, which makes no sense anyway haha, given that Lady himself already shoot him in the head (twice).

And my favourite episode is that one of the Spardas apprentices too

I think that was the most action packed episode of the anime.

Iyouboushi

I think I liked the episode where the guy was stalking Dante after the girl he liked told him he should act more like Dante. lol. He was the only one who had any common sense (in regards to a real-world type character).

My next choice would be the gambling episode.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
I think I liked the episode where the guy was stalking Dante after the girl he liked told him he should act more like Dante. lol. He was the only one who had any common sense (in regards to a real-world type character).
lol i didn't have to type a thing. This is my favorite too :D

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
The one with Modeus and Bael really those two characters were great and I loved them especially Modeus twas a shame they were killed off in the same episode -_-

I Make The Devils Cry

Top 4 -
  1. Stylish... I am a sucker for finales.
  2. Death Poker... because it inspired me to play poker like that in Red Dead Redemption. If they lose, they die.
  3. The Last Promise. Probably one of the most action filled episodes in the series.
  4. Wishes Come True. Dante goes to prison, and it has one too many sexual innuendos.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
A thread revival, eh?

And I haven't weighed in on this? Well, I'll just have to take care of that. ;)

Oh god, you're asking me to choose one over ALL? D:

I'm torn between Episode 1, 7, 9, and 12. I liked all of the episodes (I'm in agreement that 2 was by far the weakest episode), but I'd have to say the four I listed are my favourites.

If I had to narrow it down further, it's a dead heat between Death Poker (9) and Stylish! (12, obviously).

The reason for Death Poker is the whole premise behind the episode; you get a pretty good glimpse at the fact that Lady does care about what happens to Dante (since she tends to play it off cool, any other time) and in Stylish, well-it's the freaking climax! The build-up to Patty finding Dante in the Demon Realm, pleading with his unconscious form to wake up, and then BAM! He shows up to save her just after she's finished mouthing off to Sid.

And his cheeky line to her. Gah, it's just too much! XD

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
My memory is a bit off. but Rock Queen was one that always stuck for me. I'll add more if I ever get the urge to re-watch the show.

Top Bottom