• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favourite episode

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Crimson Claw;204456 said:
If DMC5 is going to be about Sparda, I wish that Baul and Modeus could be in the game, since the anime is confirmed canon.

Oh, like a game BEFORE Dante kills them. I get ya.

@NSAF: Hell ****ing yeah! w00t!

SilverKnight

I loved the entire series, so this may be a toughie. But, I loved the first episode (heck of an intro!!), followed by Not Love (because I'm a hopeless romantic), the Trish vs Lady episode, Dante against the two brothers, and the last episode/The Last/Final Promise (I think). I have all three volumes but I'm feeling too lazy (actually tired) to look at the titles right now, lol!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
SilverKnight;214455 said:
I loved the entire series, so this may be a toughie. But, I loved the first episode (heck of an intro!!), followed by Not Love (because I'm a hopeless romantic), the Trish vs Lady episode, Dante against the two brothers, and the last episode/The Last/Final Promise (I think). I have all three volumes but I'm feeling too lazy (actually tired) to look at the titles right now, lol!

the last episode was called "Stylish."

Meg

Well lets see. i only saw the first half of the first episode. So I guess that's my favorite. Don't blame me, blame my computer for being cranky

Sone

DUST TO DUST
The Last Promise is best for me, but i expected more fights and more story about brothers Baal and Mudus( sorry if the names are incorrect )

OriginalOutcast

NotSoAwesomeFaise;202754 said:
What I meant was that in episode 8 in talks about Dante's past when he was a little kid, but only HE was mentioned by the guy who came and visited Dante. It just bugged me, because I could have sword Dante, Vergil, and Eva all lived together when the twins were kids.

Episode 8 was making references to this book.

dmc1web.jpg

I can see where they were going with it at least. They were making strong references to the DMC Novel where they Mention Dante's "Tony Redgrave" Alias. (It even says "Property of Tony Redgrave" engraved in on his pistols.) Maybe because of the slow pacing was why this was poorly executed.

Niloufar

actually i like them all, but the last two episodes were kinda boring
that episode about tony and dante's past in that village really touched me though, i could almost feel what dante was feelind :(

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Either episode 1 "Devil May Cry," episode 9 "Death Poker," or episode 10 "Last Promise." One of those three for sure.

Devil Hunter John Joko

My favourite episodes were 11 and 12.The final battle in 12 was awesome and 11 was pretty good cause you thought that Dante was gonna have an easy victory but that was not to be.Especially th ending of the 11th episode...

RemorsefulVergil

My favourite episode has to be when the rollerblade woman asks her stalker if he could be more like dante and then that creepy dude breaks into dante's office and everything! Dats was funny and of course 11 and 12 with the final fight

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
id have to say that episode 10 and 11 were the best just seeing dante enter the demon realm to face that lil bas**** and ends up on a cross and impaled by his own sword just seeing that was so awesome that i stood up from my bean bag *damn sometime its really hard getting up while ur sitting on a bean bag :p* and started clapping in amazement i hope all u understand what i mean and that im not hating on dante :)

Top Bottom