• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You guys won't miss me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
...when I'm on Holiday!

Yay! From Sunday 13th July I will be overseas (France) for a week, I doubt very much that I will have any access to the internet so I will not be around :(

But I will be back Sunday 20th July for my birfday (21st of July: hint hint =p), so you will see me then :D

This is a premature message, I will be around for the rest of the week :) But, to everyone I chat too I shall miss you all...for a week ^___o

-Keaton

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Ooooh France, well then see you soon :). Hope you have a good time ;).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Enjoy your time in France my dearest friend :)

I shall miss u... For a week :lol: :)

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
hope u enjoy that..i might have to leave soon too though for a family trip i should have wireless down there though...... anyway enough about me hope its sweet take some pics or something

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Mess off then - we don't need your sort around here anyway...

:p

Bring me back something yummy :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Have a great time on Holiday in France, Keaton! Shame I didn't get an invite... furthest I've ever been on holiday is Skeg Ness. ^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
You fool, how can you say we won't miss ya!? :(
It'll probably be somewhat hell... XD Lol, jk jk, but still, I will miss you like crazy! Well, I really hope you enjoy your holidayyy!! ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
have fun and remember, they DO understand when you talk slow and loud, it's better to say "parlez vous anglais" and you say "parlay voo onglay" lol it means do u speak English, if they say non then walk away

Keaton

Premium
Okay guys, I really appreciate all your wishes :D

Just incase I can't get online before my flight, Au Revoir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom