• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Nero wasn't emo. He had a special case of being lied to and the only person who really gave two sh*ts about him was nearly killed. I'd be a rather emotional wreck myself, but I'm sure he wasn't blasting Ohio Is For Lovers on his CD player when they were at 'church'. I'm sure outside all this, Nero's upbeat. Maybe not as upbeat as Dante, but not close enough to be considered emo in my book. He seems like a cool dude to play Guitar Hero or DDR with. B]

Sparda™

^ Very true.

I had negative views on him in the beginning, but he was pretty cool when I played with him, and saw what a character he was. I like him.:)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
People will have more negative views on something new until they finally get their hands on it as see it's far from what they thought. I wasn't too fond of Nero either at first, now i'm infatuated somewhat. :D Remember kiddies! In Soviet Russia, Nero hates YOU!

(Let's hope not. :<)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I can't grasp why people like him so much. To me, he's way too dull as a character.

Zato-OW

King
Well his character is similar to Dante's and Dante has the best character out of the series. I like Vergil and all but his character is dull and cliche, hes just like other characters ive seen before(Vicious,Sephiroth,Sesshomaru(sp),even Credo had his personality in DMC4) This makes him dull to alot of people and boring even though they still like him because hes bad-a$$. But what I'm trying to say is Vergil doesn't have close to an original character despite how cool he is. Nero on the other hand is some what like them both making him interesting(even if you don't like him). Dante is the only character I've seen in this Series that has a very good character. But DMC3 still has the best story telling of them all so it really doesn't matter.

gigo2568

New adventure in DMC
Nero is not too bad as a character. Dante is quite cool in DMC, but playing with Nero is another fun.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No it isn't, it's highly improbable...

And Zato man... Vergil isn't dull dude... Nothing at all makes him dull. He is badass, has a great story and is one of Dante's ultimate rivals.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Tawsie;109431 said:
I can't hate someone voiced by Johnny Young Bosch, its impossible...
Too true, that's what I was thinking :lol:
I love the fact that he can both scream his lungs out and talk very soft. Guess I have a voice fetish...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Guess? No need to guess, you do :lol:

I give my reasons as to why I hate him. But everytime people tell me why they like him it's usually along the lines of "Coz he looks cool,and is cool" which is just like... Well yeah, coz he is styled on Dante and Vergil. If he was completely dif looking altogether everyone would hate his guts. Which means he's no better than Dante or Vergil. He only offers a new story... Which frankly, I don't care about, because I'm more interested with Dante's story about his father and where his path is heading.

Zato-OW

King
Vergil is dull because we all seen his character alot in other series of animes and games. Well atleast i have. People tend to go for characters like these. He isn't unique like Dante. Nero is pretty unique as well because he is a good mix of Dante and Vergil but is inlove or w/e. Like i said before Vergil is bad-a$$ and he has a good DMC character but in general he is dull. Like say your putting his character up to someone like Spike from CowBoy Bebop he will lose easily because Spike has a better character(You never know whats hes going to do) but that doesn't take away from how cool Vergil is. He needs to be more fleshed out and put into situations like Dante then we shall see either the same guy or what he is really like in the out side world. I mean he doesn't like humans and he hates typical demons. Hes too predictable.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No dude, he isn't dull at all... What nonsense man...

You are comparing him to other series man. What you are saying contradicts itself... You are saying that we have all seen a Vergil type character in other series and stuff? Well no **** man :lol: There is always the bad guy, and Vergil is the ultimate one for Dante.

And btw... Nero is in no way unique... He's about as unique as the dirt in my garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom