• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
what you pointed out as ears appears to be part of the hoodie, but the shape is disoriented and mostly transparent, which is why it doesnt fit the hood exactly, but it doesn't fit the shape of a head either.
The picture is not that disoriented. And if you notice the girl seems to be looking to right along with DmC Dante. And like i have said: it´s because the angle we see her from is behind her to the right.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
The picture is not that disoriented. And if you notice the girl seems to be looking to right along with DmC Dante. And like i have said: it´s because the angle we see her from is behind her to the right.
well i mean the girl was wearing the hood in the beginning, so why would she randomly not be wearing it now?

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
well i mean the girl was wearing the hood in the beginning, so why would she randomly not be wearing it now?
I don´t know but i don´t think she is wearing the hood as much as Enzio from Assassins Creed. :p That guy will kill you if you try to take off his hood.

But seriously since DmC is inspired by punk subculture, Dante having punk look and Tameem speaking so passionately about punk inspiration - would it shock you if the girl had the hair style that i showed a picture of ?

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I don´t know but i don´t think she is wearing the hood as much as Enzio from Assassins Creed. :p That guy will kill you if you try to take off his hood.

But seriously since DmC is inspired by punk subculture, Dante having punk look and Tameem speaking so passionately about punk inspiration - would it shock you if the girl had the hair style that i showed a picture of ?
yes. yes it would lol. mostly because it would be so unattractive, and would throw alot of people off.

Asmodaius

CoolDemon thinks it's hair and ears. Others think it is a hood, me included. But we won't truly know until we get a clearer picture of her. So until then, this discussion is futile and is merely running in circles, so I suggest we put it aside for now.

Alright?

Maybe instead we can discuss what role she might have. She appears to be a guide for Dante, maybe the one who summoned him to Limbo City to help her fight the demons who rule that place. From the trailers we've seen her in, she appears ethereal when Dante is facing the demons which might mean that only Dante can see the demonic plane. Like, the "human" plane is a veil that has been put up by the demons so no one will become suspicious, and Dante is able to look through the veil and see the truth.

I also wonder if she will have an active part of the game, as being part of the actual gameplay. Have any of you guys played Prince of Persia, the first game made for PS3?

tweak_dk_prince_of_persia_ps3_001.jpg

In this, there's a girl who helps the Prince in several ways, as reaching high places and stuff like that. A sort of Navi or Midna to Link in the Zelda games. I think it would be cool if DmC went the same way, giving Dante this girl as a companion to help him do certain things he can't do on his own, instead of just being a story NPC. I'm always in for more playable characters. ^^

However, if the girl turns out to be a mere mortal human, I guess she won't be to much help other than just a mere guide...

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
CoolDemon thinks it's hair and ears. Others think it is a hood, me included. But we won't truly know until we get a clearer picture of her. So until then, this discussion is futile and is merely running in circles, so I suggest we put it aside for now.

Alright?

Maybe instead we can discuss what role she might have. She appears to be a guide for Dante, maybe the one who summoned him to Limbo City to help her fight the demons who rule that place. From the trailers we've seen her in, she appears ethereal when Dante is facing the demons which might mean that only Dante can see the demonic plane. Like, the "human" plane is a veil that has been put up by the demons so no one will become suspicious, and Dante is able to look through the veil and see the truth.

I also wonder if she will have an active part of the game, as being part of the actual gameplay. Have any of you guys played Prince of Persia, the first game made for PS3?

tweak_dk_prince_of_persia_ps3_001.jpg

In this, there's a girl who helps the Prince in several ways, as reaching high places and stuff like that. A sort of Navi or Midna to Link in the Zelda games. I think it would be cool if DmC went the same way, giving Dante this girl as a companion to help him do certain things he can't do on his own, instead of just being a story NPC. I'm always in for more playable characters. ^^

However, if the girl turns out to be a mere mortal human, I guess she won't be to much help other than just a mere guide...

1: i think she has a hood
2: limbo city? XD
3: the prince always gets female help XD
4:if dmc did it would be interesting

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
My brother bought that ps2 game that your mentioning Asmo.
It's gameplay sucked balls. And the story mediocre.

And that game is not only one who has a accompanying friend.
Enslaved (Monkey and trip)
Heavenly sword (Narioki and little girl)

Asmodaius

2: limbo city? XD

Yes, the city Dante is in is called Limbo City. Didn't you know?

LimboCity.jpg

My brother bought that ps2 game that your mentioning Asmo.
It's gameplay sucked balls. And the story mediocre.

And that game is not only one who has a accompanying friend.
Enslaved (Monkey and trip)
Heavenly sword (Narioki and little girl)

There are PS2 games with Prince of Persia as well, but I meant the PS3 one. As you can see on the picture I posted above, it was a PS3 game, not PS2. I haven't played the PS2 ones, so I wouldn't know how they are like. But that was not the point!

Enslaved is actually quite a good example too on how there is a main protagonist and a helper. Odd that I didn't use that as an example instead. XD
But anyways, I do think it would be cool if the hooded girl went that direction.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Ah yeah i meant PS3. I got the game on a shelf actually. My brother bought it but he played it for few days. Ever since it\s been on that shelf.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Yes, the city Dante is in is called Limbo City. Didn't you know?

LimboCity.jpg

There are PS2 games with Prince of Persia as well, but I meant the PS3 one. As you can see on the picture I posted above, it was a PS3 game, not PS2. I haven't played the PS2 ones, so I wouldn't know how they are like. But that was not the point!

Enslaved is actually quite a good example too on how there is a main protagonist and a helper. Odd that I didn't use that as an example instead. XD
But anyways, I do think it would be cool if the hooded girl went that direction.

The Ps2 pop were awesome.
I rather she be more like kai because she was playable for certain persions of the game so it would be cool for a walkthrough.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Actualy I think she's going to be more of a Johnson type deal where she'll be the point of interaction, someone for the character to talk to during gameplay.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Maybe that girl was either a childhood friend or a love interest. Maybe throughout the game he'll be helped by the girl to love humans.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I'm almost positive that it's a female of some sort.
I'll have to get back to this thread when I've given it more thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom