• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In my world, Dante is gay. Only a gay guy can be that cool and stylish. ;P

Would really explain a lot if he has never had sex with a woman xD

Though about that part at the end of Devil May Cry 1, when Dante says "Give my regards to my son, will ya?". If he were gay, Dante would have to adopt a son who holds demonic power already lol

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I got a feeling Dante´s relation to sex is that he´s a sex addict. And that he´s rebelling against that "side" of him instead of his demon side lol.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
It makes sense though. A handsome pretty boy who daily wears a bright red coat and whose hair always stays the same no matter how much he jumps around and fights demons. He's got some sexy women surrounding him, but he doesn't take such an interest in them... It adds up.

you make me laugh

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
It makes sense though. A handsome pretty boy who daily wears a bright red coat and whose hair always stays the same no matter how much he jumps around and fights demons. He's got some sexy women surrounding him, but he doesn't take such an interest in them... It adds up.
you got a point.okay to make this all clear lets ask dante..............oh wait o_O

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Um Dante always flirts with girls in all the games. I think he was the mostly interested in Lucia. And at the end of dmc2 i think Lucia actually had feelings for him but yea.... he went to hell. He also found Lady to be attractive but got shot for his troubles. And in dmc4 he was pretty much perving out over the naked antena ladies.
I just think, as far as we've seen, he always gets caught up in demon slaying whenever a beautiful girl is around. bad luck i guess, i have the same problem... except i postpone my demon slaying for later :cool:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I see... it makes some sorta sence, he does say 'woo hoo' alot and that scene in three where he can't open the door and goes all 'humph' in a really indignant maner, and then Jester's first words to him are 'yoohoo!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom