• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

Who/How do you think the mysterious DmC girl will turn out to be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmodaius

I just find romances so cliché between the main protagonist and the counterpart. What I liked about Dante is that he was surrounded by beautiful women, but he didn't seem all that interested in them as such. They are colleagues, friends and such, but never romance. And I hope DmC keeps it like that.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I just find romances so cliché between the main protagonist and the counterpart. What I liked about Dante is that he was surrounded by beautiful women, but he didn't seem all that interested in them as such. They are colleagues, friends and such, but never romance. And I hope DmC keeps it like that.

dante is the kind of guy that doesn't really get into relationships

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Please no love interest with this 'mystery girl'. Gah, the last thing I want is some loved up story-line. Don't we have enough of those these days? *cough* Twilight *cough*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Exactly. I think when Dante was younger and more immature he sort of spoke down to them in a cocky way. But as he grew up, he took to making alliances with them and working with them. So yeah, Dante's far from being a womanizer. Which is odd, because he sort of gives off the impression he is one in Devil May Cry 3. At least to me, not sure about what anyone else thinks about that =/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
a question came to me do u guy's think that dante ever had u know what i mean with a woman he seems like vergil :confused:

I think he probably has. He seemed more interested in women than Vergil, at least in my opinion. And I think around the Devil May Cry 3 period, he had probably already had sex at least once.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I think he probably has. He seemed more interested in women than Vergil, at least in my opinion. And I think around the Devil May Cry 3 period, he had probably already had sex at least once.
even though he's all cool with women according to ur opinion i think he never had sex with any women what so ever both brother's seem like that to me

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Each to their own opinion. Personally for me, he at least had sex once. And the best period of time I can think that he would of had intercourse would of been just before Devil May Cry 3 some time. He seems more interested in women than his brother, so I'm sure he got curious at some stages. I mean who knows, it's never been confirmed. Like a lot of stuff in Devil May Cry.

I think we're straying from the original topic a little bit. Asking questions that relate to other things.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Each to their own opinion. Personally for me, he at least had sex once. And the best period of time I can think that he would of had intercourse would of been just before Devil May Cry 3 some time. He seems more interested in women than his brother, so I'm sure he got curious at some stages. I mean who knows, it's never been confirmed. Like a lot of stuff in Devil May Cry.

I think we're straying from the original topic a little bit. Asking questions that relate to other things.
i think the last thing they would confirm is him having sex :p.but even before dmc3 he's passing through a time of anger and trauma that who killed his mother and his brother and all so he's likely to have sex.and he know's that he's half demon so having sex and leaving some poor girl pregnant with his quater demon child would be the last thing he wants.
sorry for off topic disscusion.
i think the girl has a lot better role in the game than just a love story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom